Do You Believe in Prophetic Dreams?

by cameo-d 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

I had a dream that was weird. It started off with me conversing with a well dressed older man and a strange woman who appeared to be mad at me. The woman stood at the rightside of the table and she had an attitude. When I began inquiring about their meeting the woman starting yelling "Why are you in my business". The older gentleman told me to follow him to the backyard. When I stepped into the yard it appeared to be a wide and spacious area. The air around me was filled with worker honey bees, I mean there were bees everywhere buzzing in my ear but they did not pay me any attention. By the way I would like to mention, I'm terrified of bees! The bees were going back and forth in the air. When I looked up to see where the bees were going I saw an enormous pearl white tree. It was the largest tree I have ever seen. It was white and unique. When I put my face against the tree I could hear the bees inside. Honey started oozing down the sides of the tree. I then said to myself that whoever owns this property is super wealthy due to the amount of honey that was being produced. After that I heard a voice call my name. When I turned around it was the same woman who told me to mine my business. She was standing behind three tall crates of honey. She stuck her hand in the top crate and pulled out her hand which was literally covered in this lite golden brown honey. She then said to me "****** come eat this honey, it is the best you've ever tasted." Once I saw the honey on her hand, I began to run towards her, then suddenly I woke up and my pillow was covered with saliva. My mine was boggled.

Tell me what you think about this dream?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Tell me what you think about this dream?

Good golly miz Molly! This dream is doubled loaded with some heavy symbolism. While I make no claims to have any special 'powers' nor 'gifts' I can tell you my opinions and observations based on symbols that have been defined. And, just for fun, I will shoot from the hip and make up some original interpretations that just seem to strike me. OK?

Here goes:

I had a dream that was weird. It started off with me conversing with a well dressed older man and a strange woman who appeared to be mad at me. The woman stood at the rightside of the table and she had an attitude. When I began inquiring about their meeting the woman starting yelling "Why are you in my business".

The strange woman is "Mother WatchTower".

Yes, she is angry because you are at this board exposing her lies, faults and evil manipulations. You ARE "in her business". And never forget...all religion is a business industry!

The older gentleman told me to follow him to the backyard.

I think the older gentleman is your intuition; your guide. And you are very attuned to follow your gut feelings where they are leading you.

When I stepped into the yard it appeared to be a wide and spacious area.

Wide is the gate and broad is the way ..... you are entering the property of all the religions and their lies and strongholds.

The air around me was filled with worker honey bees,

The bee has been used as a symbol since ancient Egypt. The bees and beehive are also Masonic emblems. Here's an interesting tidbit:

What Modern Masons call a Lodge was for the above Reasons by Antiquity call'd a HIVE of Free-Masons, and for the same Reasons when a Dissention happens in a Lodge the going off and forming another Lodge is to this Day call'd SWARMING. (wording and spelling of 1724)" (Roberts, The Craft and Its Symbols, p. 73)

I mean there were bees everywhere buzzing in my ear but they did not pay me any attention.

WT claims that their victims congregations are working in synchronization world wide. This synchronization is reflective of a "bee hive mentality" of unity and efficency without any independent thinking. They are not paying you any attention because their focus is not on one another; their focus is on the goals of the organization. Or maybe they are paying you no attention because you are being shunned? (just guessing)

By the way I would like to mention, I'm terrified of bees!

It is a healthy fear to recognize those who can destroy both the body and the soul.

The bees were going back and forth in the air.

Ah yes, all the busy work the organization requires. Bees never stop to socialize or relax. They never take a day off. Work for the queen. That's all they know. They do not get attached to one another. If a worker bee beside them drops dead, they don't even notice. Can you see how WT patterns itself after the bees?

When I looked up to see where the bees were going I saw an enormous pearl white tree.

White tree? Could this represent an ivory tower?

(hint: Blanchefort, the White Stone of Scion connection)

It was the largest tree I have ever seen.

Largest tree? Big, strong powerful? And the branches like wheels within wheels, layers upon layers. Many smaller branches of various organizations making up the great scope and width supporting this tree of the elite. These masonic/scottish rite/arch organizations are worldwide and have been developing for centuries. It is said they came from out of Babylon.

It was white and unique.

Like a unicorn perhaps?

'House of the Unicorns'

Along with the Davidic Lion of Judah and the Franco-Judaic fleur-de lys, the Desposynic Unicorn was incorporated in the Royal Arms of Scotland.

When I put my face against the tree I could hear the bees inside.

You are close to the source. You are brave and courageous. You are examining everything. You are relying on your own observations of reality and you now see that your intuition is accurate. Why should you listen to WT tell you how the world is and how the world should be? That is second hand information. You have discovered your capability to discover the world on your terms; you have strength to overcome your fears of being stung. You will take that risk to know the truth.

Honey started oozing down the sides of the tree. I then said to myself that whoever owns this property is super wealthy due to the amount of honey that was being produced.

He who controls the food, controls the world.

Religion and politics are in bed together on this one. They are both tied into the IMF and the New system agenda.

Religions own the wealth of the world. While they may have given a crumb of stale bread to the poor, (and for show at that!) the elite leaders have, for the most part, lived the high life. The monies contributed have been invested in big corporate businesses. They own hospitals, pharma stocks, you name it. Religion makes the rules, politics enforces them, and commerce is thus entertwined also. This is the gridlocked beast system the masses serve. This is why, in the future, all those who oppose these lies will be cut off. The liars are in control.

After that I heard a voice call my name. When I turned around it was the same woman who told me to mine my business.

Mother WatchTower. Sometimes she is an angry killer; other times she is a seductress. She calls you by name...she knows you.

She was standing behind three tall crates of honey. She stuck her hand in the top crate and pulled out her hand which was literally covered in this lite golden brown honey.

The three tall crates of honey are the sweetest things in life. The top crate is your loved ones. And she is holding them in her hand.

She then said to me "****** come eat this honey, it is the best you've ever tasted."

She is playing the seductress with you. She is calling you back. If you want your family that I hold here hostage, come back to me. Taste of the fantastic sweet lies of comfort I can offer you.

Once I saw the honey on her hand, I began to run towards her,

Of course you would. It is not to her that you run; what she is holding in her hands belongs to you.

then suddenly I woke up and my pillow was covered with saliva.

You salivate because your thirst is for truth. And once you have awakened from Mother's hypnotic sleep, you have great decisions to make.

My mine was boggled.

Of course it is. You want both. You want truth and you want the things in life that you love. And Mother is going to put painful obstacles in your path. You are at a crossroads. You can't always get what you want; but sometimes you can, you just have to wait and be patient. Do you follow your heart and be true to yourself? Do you break free and continue your quest for truth? Or do you take the broad path and compromise? Only you have that answer. Search your own strengths.

• parakeet
    parakeet

unbaptized and cameo:

It was the largest tree I have ever seen.

Largest tree? Big, strong powerful? And the branches like wheels within wheels, layers upon layers. Many smaller branches of various organizations making up the great scope and width supporting this tree of the elite. These masonic/scottish rite/arch organizations are worldwide and have been developing for centuries. It is said they came from out of Babylon.

then suddenly I woke up and my pillow was covered with saliva.

You salivate because your thirst is for truth. And once you have awakened from Mother's hypnotic sleep, you have great decisions to make.

---------------------------------------------------------

That's some whopper of a dream, unbaptized. You wouldn't be teasing cameo by any chance?

And cameo, I think I saw you once in New Orleans in the French Quarter. You were dressed like a gypsy, sitting at a small table with candles, a crystal ball, and a jar for twenties.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hello Parakeet & Cameo-d,

No I'm not pulling Cameo-d's leg or anything. I had this dream a while back and I never told anyone except people that were close to me. Me and Cameo-d have disagreed on certain issues in the past. I would not post something that I feel would cause trouble. However the dream truly happened and I wanted to get some insight from other members of this forum. One weird thing about the dream was seeing the enormous white tree in the yard. I've never ever seen a white tree in my life.

I've discussed this with my mom who has never been apart of the Watchtower society and she could not help me at all. I've spoke with a few other family members who are no part of the WTS. As a matter of fact I do not have any family members who are involved with the WTS. They could not help me with this interpretation.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have had many dreams that were prophetic. Usually the prophetic ones are about someone I know dying.

I've had others that have come true. I believe it is possible for most people to have prophetic dreams. I also believe it is not necessary to be in a dream state to get correct hunches about future events.

• Robdar
    Robdar

unbaptized, i interpret your dream slightly different than cameo-d.

Here is my interpretation:

The man is symbolic for adventure and exploration--he showed you a huge back yard which I interpret as the wide world awaiting you.

Buzzing bee = gossip of others.

The woman who told you to mind your own business literally meant it--ignore the gossipy, buzzy bees and mind your business because the tree, which is your life, will be unique and successful, a pearl among the oysters.

The woman who told you to mind your business but then gave you honey was showing you that if you ignore the gossip and bossy advice of others and live your life the way you see fit, you will receive the sweetest honey you have ever tasted.

I believe your dream is telling you that you will be wealthy and successful if you keep your own counsel instead of allowing others to direct your life.

It appears that your life will be a good and interesting one. Mazel tov!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Unbaptized: ... the dream truly happened and I wanted to get some insight from other members of this forum.

Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

Robdar: I have had many dreams that were prophetic. Usually the prophetic ones are about someone I know dying.

In my dreams over the years, every member of my family has repeatedly died in one way or another. They're all still here. I guess one could say that a death dream is accurate in that sooner or later everyone dies. But prophetic ... bit too much for me.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Parakeet:

In my dreams over the years, every member of my family has repeatedly died in one way or another. They're all still here. I guess one could say that a death dream is accurate in that sooner or later everyone dies. But prophetic...bit too much for me.

You are welcome to your own interpretations of your own dreams. However, my dreams of my friends and family dying usually, on the average, happen about 3 days before the occurence. For me, they are prophetic.

• Gill
    Gill

Some people are in touch mentally and subconsciously with the quantum universe and time as it has happened or will happen.

If we could rid ourselves of the fog that clouds our minds more of us, if not all, would be in touch with yesterday, today and tommorrow!

When we are dreaming our brains are in an alpha state and more receptive to the quantum universe, and also when we are not 'actively thinking' but meditating or very relaxed we can connect with the quantum world.

My own experiences are many but NOT so far dreaming except that recently I keep dreaming that I am about to give birth.

(No chance of me being or getting pregnant), but I believe that this means I have to metaphorically give birth to my idea or ideas and these will be fruitful.......if I could just get a handle on what this elusive 'idea' is!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I get deja vu all the time. Unfortunately it's never about anything important, just average everyday things. My one super power is boring!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit