Do you ever get a JW Kingdom Hall song stuck in your head??

by ziddina 14 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

No but when I think about them THIS one comes to mind...

"Fire Water Burn"

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire,
    We don't need no water let the m-erf-er burn,
    Burn m-erf-er burn.

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

Last winter I had the Green Acres theme song stuck for 2 weeks. Thought that was about as bad as it could get. But House to House, Door to Door would make me insane.

Blithe

• Lucky Calamity
    Lucky Calamity

never, but the only song I remember ANYthing about is: "from house to house, from door to door, jehovah's word we spread," which actually happened to be my least fav activity.

I am getting too old and senile for any of those crapsongs to haunt my mind anyway, LOL.

• Lucky Calamity
    Lucky Calamity

A few antidotes:

Rolling Stones: "You Can't Always Get What You Want" and "Mother's Little Helper."

Beatles: "Eleanor Rigby"

John Lennon: "Imagine"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I reduce the incidence of this problem by having music going in my computer, usually songs that were "bad" songs. But, sometimes I get a Kingdumb Malady stuck when I first wake up and head to work. At which point, I remember that this is no worse than the Christmas songs were when I was a witless, and as soon as I get to work, the music on my headphones (rap) will help.

Good thing I haven't been to the Kingdumb Hell in about 4 years to listen to a Kingdumb malady. Or stay a week with a family of witlesses that have Kingdumb s*** going all day long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit