Anyone around here thought about starting a BOOK CLUB??

by lurk3r 15 Replies latest jw friends

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

The Werewolf game is still on-going. We play at a few different sites now and are always looking for new players. Come on by and check us out. We currently play both at www.computing-addicts-forum.com and www.werewolf.madmooseforum.com

The current game is at the second listed site, small game and rather slow moving this time around. Sign ups for the next game, which will actually be a mafia game, are at the first listed site.

Everyone is welcome ;)

Jackie

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Oh, and Robin, they are already calling for you to sign up for the mafia game... Paul signed up and we need our KFC couple back lol

Jackie

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

KFC coupling is one of the reasons I'm not playing anymore. I had to give up finger-lickin' lovin' for my soulmate don't ya know.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

A&W:

KFC coupling is one of the reasons I'm not playing anymore. I had to give up finger-lickin' lovin' for my soulmate don't ya know.

For the uninitiated and out of context that is just the most hilarious post I have read in awhile. Those in the know understand.

I am glad to hear things are going well for you on that front.

Snakes ()

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Purps:

I am reading Testimony of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell...I am borrowing about ten of his books right now!

Taylor Caldwell is a her.

Did you know she wrote her first book at age 12?

No one believed that she herself wrote it, so she tucked it away only to reveal it many years later.

It was about the lost continent of Atlantis.

It was portrayed as being a very advanced civilization. It's downfall was in using solar power. They were attacked when they were under cloud cover for several days and their power was depleted.

Also, I remember one character who had lived to be ...maybe about 300 years old. He was very weary of life and was finally ready to die. He said life was too sad for anyone to ever want to live that long.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

lol We won't require you to cuddle to buffet lighting if you play. I'm sure Paul can learn to eat alone. ;) Come play with us! We miss you!!!

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit