My Grandmother has died today

by GermanXJW 29 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

This morning, my grandmother died at age 92. She was a JW and I never told her that I quit years ago (but I guess my father told her). Fortunately, I had a chance to see her a last time this Tuesday when I tried to see her and learnt she was in hospital. My father had not told me that she was in hospital. He was busy auxiliary pioneering. At least, I got the call today that she died. It was an uncompassionate call just stating the fact and then stopping the call. I am sad and angry about my parents' bahavior.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'm sorry for your loss.

As hard as it is, try to forgive your family, "for they know not what they do".

MM.

x

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sorry for your loss.

Ditto on the 'family forgiveness', as hard as that may seem. Remember you are dealing with people who are under a near hypnotic spell in many ways. They just follow the rules without thinking about them.

Condolences.

Jeff

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have some great memories of her to sustain you.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My condolences to you and your family.

Chris

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

With sympathy...

• Quandry
    Quandry

So sorry to hear your sad news.

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry to hear of your sad news. At least they called, which is small comfort. I have read on this board of those who found out that family had died only from non-jw relatives or even looking it up on the Social Security Death Index.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

Unser tiefstes Beileid.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Sorry for your loss. :(

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Very sorry to hear that........(((((hugs)))))) sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit