Is WTS Behind Stalking, Espisonage and Harrassment of Ex-JWs?

by Scott77 57 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

There is no "schooling" for undercover work or stalking!!

In the past I have been involved in judicial cases where hanky panky was suspected, we would ask directly and occasionally drive by at different times of the day to see if a certain car was nearby, but we never peeked in windows or did anything illegal.

• Scott77
    Scott77

asilentone,

Badboy, huh? are you kidding?

Scott77

• asilentone
    asilentone

badboy is the name of the poster who always do BTTT

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi asilentone,

By doing a Bttt..., (Bring to the top), Iam doing a great service to newbies who missed some threads even oldies who might have been away for vacation. In BTN, old threads are still relevant to bring up discussions as long as the topics are important. As an example, look at BonaFide thread. It is of course an old one but still its a work in progress whose goal is yet to be realised. Look at the Watchtower publications, they are bringing up old topics always just to remind the dubs. Also, these days, there are so many threads, new ones every minutes. So posters have wide latitude to pick up which one to comment on. Its simply a matter of personal choice.

Scott77

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Holy cow!! LOL!!!

( I have seen this type of Barney Fife stuff)

• Scott77
    Scott77

Holy cow!! LOL!!!

( I have seen this type of Barney Fife stuff)

Balaamsass

Please, explain with specific examples. I think, everyone will be happy to hear your experiences, what you have 'seen'.

Scott77

• ziddina
    ziddina

Can somebody please do a search of the board??

Not that the search is that efficient, but...

There have been several threads on the topic of elders spying and stalking alleged "wrongdoers" - if I recall correctly...

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I don't know if this counts as stalking or not. But I remember some years ago there was a bible student who went apostate. Some how this ex-bible student managed to get the addresses of other bible students who were also studying with the witnesses. I remember driving around to one such bible student and standing out side his house to see if this ex-bible student would turn up, and then I had to report back to this elder how was hiding in his car when he did. It was me who was chosen because if the elder done it he would be recognised, and I'm guessing they wouldn't suspect a young kid. At the time I though it was a bit stupid because what was it going to solve weather this this ex-bible student turned up or not, and weather the elder knew about it or not. I remember chuckling about it. Hey I must of been good at this covert operation because I was never found out. Hehe. I have heard of another case of a sister that filed a trespass notice on the elders who were trying to summon her to a JC. They DFed her anyway, and to be honest she was a bit of a ditz.. Other than that I have never heard of cases that have been described here but at the same time if I did it wouldn't surprise me either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit