All of this...................BY CHANCE?

by Warlock 39 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Duplicate

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This was a really really crappy way to try to prove your laughable point. Showing that there are trillions upon trillions of stars each (possibly) with it's own planets. LOL The idea that a single entity created it all is insane. The idea that all of this was created for the sake of the space dust that is earth and the microscopic dots that are humans? Do you not see just how crazy this is? That the creator of ALL of this somehow cares about each and every dot on that world and LISTENS to your prayers and gives a shit about your puny concerns and cares? You are clearly mental...

However these pictures illustrate the point of natural selection very very well... On every single one of those worlds life is trying to find a way, over and over and over a billion trillion times a day, life is trying. If it only succeeds one time for every trillion times it tries that means every single day it succeeds over a billion times. If it only makes the crucial jump to multicellular life once every billion times that means it happens once a day somewhere in the universe! When (not IF, WHEN) we find life in the universe other than our own and it says "jesus who?" I hope that you guys will finally shut the fuck up...

• Colton
    Colton

mkr, where's this anger coming from? For someone who seems to know it all ... why are you here wasting your time on us?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I hope that you guys will finally shut the fuck up...

Never.

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock
    On every single one of those worlds life is trying to find a way, over and over and over a billion trillion times a day, life is trying.

How do you know?

Warlock

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

To me, it actually reinforces the theory that it was, more than likely, chance. All that chart indicates is the randomness and lack of purpose in the universe. Suuure an inteligent designer thought "let's fill up this empty space with balls of fire, ice or gas that serve no other purpose than to look pretty from afar and let's put my greatest creation (humans, pfft) in a teeny tiny planet that can be overpopulated in a few thousand years..." This coming from a being that knows all, including the future?

Lame, lame, lame.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Generally speaking, except for the earth and the animals on it, everything else has been designed and created by man.

Why is it so hard to believe that the earth and the universe, which are much more complex and mind boggling, just came about by chance?

Warlock

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    All of this...................BY CHANCE?

Probably.

Evolutionary algorithms, a subfield of machine learning (itself a subfield of artificial intelligence), have been used to mathematically demonstrate that randomness and selection can be used to "evolve" complex, highly adapted structures that are not explicitly designed by a programmer. Evolutionary algorithms use the Darwinian metaphor of random mutation, selection and the survival of the fittest to solve diverse mathematical and scientific problems that are usually not solvable using conventional methods. Intelligence derived from randomness is essentially indistinguishable from the "innate" intelligence associated with biological organisms, and poses a challenge to the intelligent design conception that intelligence itself necessarily requires a designer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Why is it so hard to believe that the earth and the universe, which are much more complex and mind boggling, just came about by chance?

Why is it so hard to produce facts and empirical proof that it was actually created by someone? Or produce the creator, after all 'he's everywhere'...

• villabolo
    villabolo

Once upon a time,

before all time,

the Universe gave birth to herself.

Nature is what nature does. Now please tell me what is so "intelligent" about supernovas frying planets which may be teeming with life or those same planets being sucked up by "Jehovah's" vacuum cleaners, black holes. Dying lonely deaths on a global scale might not shock you -I'm referring to animals-that could be rationalized, but asteroids randomly smashing planets and ruining their whole ecology for the next few millions years is not my idea of intelligence. Psycopathology yes but not intelligence.

And plain idiocy is such intelligence when you look at the wings of flightless birds like the ostrich, the useless toes of horses on the side of the obviously useful hoof.

If by some Cosmic miracle it should happen, we, humanity and other extraterrestrial beings with our intelligence and compassion should evolve into godless angels and turn the Universe into a paradise. Death to Jehovah, long live the Cosmos!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit