May 15th WT- " Wife's Dedication to Jehovah more Important than Marriage "

by flipper 77 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this subject up for those who might not have caught it. Any and all comments welcome ! Thanks

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this thread up if any would like to comment as I'm working all night tonight ! Any comments welcome ! Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Flipper: "HER DEDICATION TO JEHOVAH TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER HER MARRIAGE VOW, regardless of whether she was baptized before or after marrying you. " Translation : Your wife is married to Jehovah / WT society, not you."

It looks like the New System indoctrination has begun.

Because, after all, there will be no giving in marriage then.

It will all be about party loyalty.

There will be no family unit in New System.

Look for shunning and cut-off to get stronger in the days to come.

Cameo-d

• flipper
    flipper

CAMEO-D- I agree the more stringent mind control techniques from the GB have begun. They are desperate and they will control families to turn on one another- even marriage mates. Pretty low class if you ask me

• reniaa
    reniaa

Can I ask a question If a person believes in God should someone else (specifically a spouse) be able to tell they shouldn't believe in their God?

this is the otherside of the coin you are playing this thread. Does a person have a right to their own personal belief in God? regardless of what their marriage partner believes?

John 8:47
    He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

• flipper
    flipper

RENIAA- Well certainly if a person has agreed to be married to a person who believes in God they should allow that person to have a relationship with God to be sure. A person does have a right to believe in God regardless of what their marriage mate thinks - however - there has to be a balance in the time and energies a person expends in serving God so that it's not done at the expense of making their marriage non-existant .

The point of the WT article was that it emphasized that a woman's relationship with God was ALWAYS more important than her marriage to her husband. If a person, man or woman wants to be THAT devoted to serving God - in my opinion they'd be better served staying unmarried and enlisting as a monk , priest, or nun. Otherwise the marriage is bound for trouble because of disunity. Just my opinion

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Jehovah=Watchtower...so above all is WT. I told once to my ex-wife, that ''if the Org could stone disfellowshiped persons they would have do it...And you know what: If they told you to cast the first stone YOU would listen to them without doubt....''

Anyhow nothing new same old yada yada from Brooklyn

JustHuman14 formely known justhuman

• flipper
    flipper

JUSTHUMAN 14- I'm sure if it were legal the WT society would tell witnesses to stone DFed persons. And all of our ex-wives/husbands would be first in line to obey the GB ! Weird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit