beards are from satan!

by Adrianoblue 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@ ninja , LOL.

Remember guys that the wts has actually provided a reasonable answer regarding why we have such disparity between how humans from each continent look......

"white people living in China eventually produce Chinese offspring (without intermarrying)--due to the influence of soil and climate"

The Watchtower 7/15/ 1902.

So I would like to propose that Adam and his Wife in fact lived on all of the continents for a while and had kids there, so that explains why we all look so different. I mean they did live to nearly 1000 yrs old.......Perhaps he took some baby koala bears down to Oz in his boat after he named them too?

I think this could qualify as "new light".

H.K.

• recovering
    recovering

HMM DOES NOT THAT POINT TO NATURAL SELECTION?

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Well the article in question also says that basically the "white race " are the top dogs and that the Blacks, Indians and Chinese might catch up one day.....so I guess that means that god wants the whites to prosper.

It was present truth from Jehovah at the time remember. Who are we to doubt.

H.K.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

1 Corinthians 11:14 KJV

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

So all the pics I have even seen depicting Jesus are similar to this.

How is it that people can read one thing and yet be shown something that directly opposes what has been 'taught'.....and yet accept both as "holy and inspired" truths?

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Cameo.. the wts have depicted Jesus as white ,Brown, Bearded and clean shaven, long haired, short haired, straight haired , curly.

Just about the only constant is that he was a male human.

This only lasted until after his resurrection when he only LOOKED human....when the wts say he was actually a spirit being. Jesus must have been messing with Thomas when he said;-

"put your hand in my side a spirit does not have flesh and bones does it?"

I agree totally with your above question.

H.K.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

What about Samson, was it not his long hair that provided the sauce of all his strength, and his relationship with God?.

KT

• wobble
    wobble

One early christian picture that I saw years ago, which was thought to possibly be an almost contempory picture of St.Paul, depicted him as having hair almost as long as the picture of JC that cameo-d posted.

So perhaps a scholar on here could define what Paul meant by "long hair",nothing like the Nazi-elder definition I bet!

love

Wobble

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I thought Paul was bald.

• cab1000
    cab1000

We all know full well that God will kill you if you have facial hair.

Does the society have stock with the razor companies?

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

personally I think its quite a good look........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit