MEMORIAL SHOCK!!!!--- Part 2

by african GB Member 23 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

And I'll bet this guy doesn't have a clue about the history of the WT "annointed class"and who they are. Does he know that Russell taught that the 144K were a god class? That they are the mediators for the "other sheep" not Christ? Does he ever wonder why this great class never meets together and why they aren't the ones running the Watchtower Society?

• minimus
    minimus

The anointed aren't supposed to come down for visits.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Imagine the power trip this man experiences when he lives with a woman who trully believes he's basically on equal footing with Christ himself.

These are deranged people.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

By next year, she should be partaking, too. A marriage that wonderful should be... heavenly... with Jesus.

B the X

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

What a bunch of idiots....

• The Berean
    The Berean

Who are we kidding?

The KHs are controlled by and for women. How many husbands and children would join such an organization without some wife and Mother making life miserable by beating the same drum of association constantly.

Mrs. annointed is likely crying because she is losing CONTROL. She can no longer get her way because hubby now claims to have a better "bride class" to put up with. She's been dumped! At her age w here else is she going to find another sap to put under obligation for giving up her virtue way back when? No more guilt for this dude. After probably being bagered to join up in the first place by this "Eve" , the old man can now can drink all the wine he wants and spend the bread she was counting on after his death and she can't even bitch! She is no longer always right!

BACKFIRE!

PS Do any others see the wisdom of claiming to be of the "Anointed" even if you believe it is all a crock?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This story is wacky. You can't make this stuff up even if you tried.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

So, will Brother Anointed perhaps "APPOINT" a husband for his wife to be with her in the NEW SYSTEM???

I guess that would'nt be difficult for a member of 144 000!

african GB member

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

"I remember asking a sister who partook about her children missing her and she said she was just going to be a 'working mother' "

So she'll just be working in HEAVEN?...DID SHE PERHAPS elaborate on how she'll be travelling??

african GB member

• Purza
    Purza

Did you stifle a laugh?

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit