MEMORIAL SHOCK!!!!--- Part 2

by african GB Member 23 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

A few days ago I started a thread about a "brother" who is climbing JW corporate ladder in the speed of lightning...he was only baptised recently, but already "anointed" and therefore partaking....

Well, at this year's memorial we were subjected to an emotional showoff...His wife cried her lungs out as he partook....apparently she is upset at the fact that they won't be together in the NEW SYSTEM, because HE will be in HEAVEN and SHE will be on EARTH!!!

A lot of people in our cong were also touched and almost half of them were in tears....I have to say that it looked so convincing that even the worldlies will think that this is the TRUTH...

• I quit!
    I quit!

Maybe he'll be able to come down to earth once a month for a conjugal visit. Actually he's going to be in for a big surprise when he finds out his ticket to heaven is fake. If he had tried to get one through Cheaptickets.com they would have told him the event was already sold out.

• XxJazzxX
    XxJazzxX

...Just some old white guy whos about to kick the bucket were the only one who was partaking.

• yknot
    yknot

I guess she didn'get the Memo.... the anointed can and do come to earth during the millenial reign.

I remember asking a sister who partook about her children missing her and she said she was just going to be a 'working mother'

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

How will they come down to earth?....Spaceship...rocket...UFO's....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

His wife is as Crazy as he is..Good match!!.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Could I be added to the 144 000 as a cleaner?

Surely if god could accomodate 144 000 people in heaven, he'd do with one more----144 001 perhaps?

african GB member

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Well that answers the question why the number goes up every year. New crazies hatched constantly.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    His wife cried her lungs out as he partook....apparently she is upset at the fact that they won't be together in the NEW SYSTEM, because HE will be in HEAVEN and SHE will be on EARTH!!!

Yet another example of how the watchtower puts a strain on marriages. I remember how my ex went through an inner conflict each year around memorial time, thinking she was annointed and she should partake. It was a strain on both of us. I was angry that Jehovah, the one who instituted the marriage arrangement, saw fit to sabotage it when we had barely gotten started as a married couple. I was especially resentful that I'd have no one to cook my food, clean my house, and wash my clothes in the new system.

W

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

You have got to be kidding. How stupid are these people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit