vorrei un commentario Bibblico IT

by marcopolo 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Translation

Dear Marco.

I share your feelings. I also went through the crisis you are enduring. After 30+ years of devoted service to the tower, the knowledge of what watchtower really is practically made me crazy. I spent many days, weeks and months sad and depressed. I would have liked to leave everything trace of watchtower behind me, but this has not been possible to this day. I am still trapped even if I stay for my dear family and childhood friends that are in watchtowers tentacles.

Keep strong and continue to feed your faith by reading the Bible apart from the organization's preconceived ideas. Search out the writing of the early father. For example, Justin Martyr, who lived 100 years after the death of Christ. These writings will help you have a clear view of the first christians and the teachings of the christ.

A commentary that I aften use is Matthew Henry. I noticed that Matthew Henry has been suggested by other posters on this forum.

True living a double life is no fun, but at times personal circumstances necessitate it.

I wish you all the best

wannaexit

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Buzkid,

took a look at that biblos website. thanks for sharing that. I will definitely make use of it

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

Ciao Nick!
    Grazie sei veramente gentile, io adesso non sono disassociato, sono dovuto tornare con uno sforzo notevole, per la mia famiglia e parenti. ne avrò oltre 50 nell'Org.wts

ho letto il libro di ray e adesso lo sto rilegento ancora. thank very much buzkid

puttroppo wannaexit siamo messi in una situazione molto strana e come diciamo qui.. non possiamo ne scappare e rincorrere... pffffffffff

qualsiasi cosa che pensate possa essermi utile sarò felice di accettarla.. grazie a tutti ne ho veramente bisogno... kisses hugsssssss to all

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Marco,

I wish I could help, but all I can hope for is that there are some websites in your language.

I know what it is like to feel alone in your disbelief in the Watchtower.

Find yourself some friends outside the cult. I have. They are better friends than I have ever had in the religion.

Cheers

Chris

• Nick!
    Nick!

ITALIAN FORUM/SITE: Sito critico sui Testimoni di Geova

English:

Since Marcopolo, buzkid, Midjet, wannaexit, and probably some other users speak and read Italian, and some may want to be able to access an Italian site or participate to an Italian forum, I am giving you hereafter the links to the Site and the Forum I personally participate to, under the Nickname of Cerebrale, but I sign myself as Nick!, just like in this forum.

Site: http://www.infotdgeova.it/home.php

Forum: http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/forum.aspx?c=47801&f=47801

In case you want me to provide you with a link to a French forum I also participate to, just let me know!

Per tutti coloro che parlano e leggono italiano , come Marcopolo, buzkid, Midjet, wannaexit,

Italiano:

Visto che su questo forum basilarmente in lingua inglese, ci sono alcuni di voi che parlano italiano, per il beneficio di coloro che desiderano postare in italiano,o leggere materiale critico sulla WT in italiano, qui di seguito vi do il link per un sito non ché per un forum al quale sono iscritto sotto il nickname di Cerebrale, ma mi firmo Nick! Come in questo forum.

Sito: http://www.infotdgeova.it/home.php

Forum: http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/forum.aspx?c=47801&f=47801

Nick!

• blondie
  • Nick!
    Nick!

The Italian forum indicated by blondie is also a critical forum on the WT.
    The NUMBER ONE forum, however, InfoTdGeova, the one I have quoted.

The owner of the forum is also the owner of the site I have indicated.

If you google "Testimoni di Geova" you get on the first page:
    - wikipedia
    - the WT Italian branch
    - the site InfoTdGeova

Good luck.

Nick!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Grazie/thanks Nick/Celebrale. I love it

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

Thank very much Nick see y, infotggeova is very good site,

in this site English help me too, so this way I can learn and to make practice of the language English, i can have more information in English.

in this site for me is difficult to find the posts, also those that I write , I have to sign number otherwise of the post I lose this. there is some other way>? hel me..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit