NO MANNERS !

by iknowall558 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Hi Rhoda,

It's great to see you on the forum. I hope that that you are doing ok. I often think about how things are going for you these days since you left the JWs. I think that it was a very brave thing that you did when you left as it can't have been easy as I know your folks are hardline in their treatment of you. I said for years after you left to anyone that would listen that it was wrong.

Anyway now I'm out . I got DF'd for "apostasy" at the turn of the year and your Dad was on my JC!!!!! lol.

Regarding your plans for a reunion.....We're going to Laura's do next saturday!

Looking forward to catching up.

Matt. Barrie.

My blog.

deathorobedience.blogspot.com

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Next time...Give her the bird!

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Hi Rhoda, thanks for posting. Nice to hear from you also. Laura told me you're going to her birthday next week. I'll be there too. I often used to comment about the "complete" shutting off you experienced from your parents. I was still very much active then and still in the thick of things and still couldn't get my head round how they could physically make themselves do that to you. Anyway, like Matt, I'm out too. Da'd 6months ago, it's the best thing I ever did. Look forward to speaking to you.

Lorraine.

• ninja
    ninja

what .....rhoda c ?

last time I saw you ...you were a right snooty wee JW pioneer.........then I heard you were an apostate from hell....he he

good on ya mrs....I unfortunately am not df'ed or da'ed.....I say unfortunately because my mother in law June Hughes can still talk to me....and boy can she talk......

da ninja

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

I love the fact you can post and talk to us here ninja with impunity. You are like the case of wt's on the table during the Nazi's raids....They just can't seem to see you or maybe they don't want to.

Lol @ the MIL comment.

Hobo

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

We need to have a get-to-gether at our place soon, maybe in a couple of Saturday's time.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

We'll all need to park round the corner though......

• passwordprotected
  • Lucky Calamity
    Lucky Calamity

videotape it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit