NO MANNERS !

by iknowall558 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Anyone noticed how the act of shunning is accompanied by a lack of manners and sense of human decency ? I get shunned by the school lollipop

who is a dub and who used to be my friend. OK, she cant speak to me anymore, but when she stops the traffic and realizes I'm the car at the front

she turns her back to me and refuses to give the "courtesy wave" you would normally give to the driver for stopping.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

School lollipop?

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

the school crossing lady patrol person whatever u want to call it ..........we call it lollipop lady /man cause the stick they hold up resembles a big lollipop .

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

but then I dont know who is the biggest sucker .....the lollipop or the dub holding it.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I gotcha. I thought it was new slang for someone you don't like. You know- "she's the school lollipop" or- "JimmyPage is a real douche". That kind of thing.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, iknowall558.

This is not poor manners, it is a serious child safety issue. Please report her to the school authorities immediately.

Her cult indoctrination is interfering with her ability to perform her job and could result in injury or death. Surely you have laws against discrimination? Use them.

Witnesses as a whole should never be hired for positions of responsibility around children, but "worldly" people seldom get to see this anti-social, dangerous behavior.

And yes, she is lacking in basic human decency. There is no love in the Tower.

~Sue

P.S.: In this troubled economy, it should be easy to replace a crossing guard so derelict in their duty.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Betterdaze is correct - the woman needs to be reported asap.

The children cross the road IN FRONT of her for safety - she's supposed to be watching that they cross straight over without any delays - so if she turns her back whilst they are crossing the road, this is a serious breach of safety.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Her cult indoctrination is interfering with her ability to perform her job and could result in injury or death.

Betterdaze is absolutely correct. This lollipop needs to be reported. She has no business there acting as she is

• ninja
    ninja

next time you see her L.......throw some irn bru over her and say......."there's some juice to go with your lollipop".....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The person responsible for ensuring the childrens safety IS REQUIRED to face the oncoming traffic, and keep looking all round for potential danger. One lane of traffic is being ignored because of her religion.

She should not be doing that job if this is happening. It is your duty as a citizen to report it.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit