Any fans of 'The Mentalist' or 'Lie to Me'?

by AK - Jeff 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Besides NCIS, these two are about all the tv I watch. Well, except for PGA and NFL events.

Jeff

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

What about Bones and Frenzy ?? We watch all of the above . But these two are my fav's

• Nowman
    Nowman

When I can watch The Mentalist and Lie to Me, I do (remember him from the movie the The Usual Suspects? hard to believe this movie is almost 20 years old)

I enjoy watching House and Medium too, but I have to say, I religiously watch American Idol. I can't get thru the week without watching A.I.-LOL.

Nikki (A.I.'s #1 fan)

• blondie
    blondie

I watch those two among others. I remember Simon Baker from the Guardian, Robin Tunney was in Jericho. Kelli Williams was in the Practice (another one of my shows). I just wait and my favorites pop up in new shows.

• Berean
    Berean

I am a huge fan of Lie to Me. Now that I have said that it will probably be cancelled, lots of shows that I like do that, for example Life on Mars.

I have always been interested in body language.

I also like The Mentalist but not as much as Lie to Me. Right now my favorite is Big Bang Theory.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"The Mentalist." That sounded good from the start, so I watch it.
    I only discovered "House" this year.
    I watch other cop-type shows but not religiously or anything- Law and Order, CSI, Criminal Minds, Numbers, The 11th Hour.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

We are enjoying 'The Mentalist.' I've just discovered Boston Legal - now to play catch-up!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I enjoy Lie to me, I couldn't wait for it to start. I have neen able to watch 3 episodes and for some reason have missed the show. I have been really busy packing and moving stuff to my new place so hopefully when I get all moved in (Next Thursday Yahoo!) I can get settled down to watching it again. I am also getting the DVR so I can record shows and pause etc.

I really like the show, I remember when I was working at the bank I had to take a short course on body laungage, it was really interesting..I think I could get hooked on it...really..

Snoozy..

• Watkins
    Watkins

Life on Mars is my very favorite too - what a great premise and characters. Is it cancelled? I've missed it many times when the network switched time-slots. When you don't know when to find it on it's hard to watch it! I blame them for it's demise if it's demise is true... what a shame if it's cancelled.

I like all the CSI shows, tho' NCSI probably has my favorite characters.

My hubby would watch TV from sunup to sundown no matter what was on, but I'm pickier, lol.

I ws looking forward to 'Lie to Me', but haven't seen it so far - something must be on another network that we watch. But I love 'The Mentalist' on CBS - his sense of humor gets me. :)

• blondie
    blondie

I have satellite tv (directv) and I tape my shows. Then if they move them, they still get taped. Life on Mars ended Thursday night. I just watched my tape....hopefully someone will do the reruns, SCI-FI Channel maybe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit