I need help with a gift idea for my hubby

by Nellie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Nellie
    Nellie

Part of the problem is that he's unemployed right now, so I really can't afford to spend a lot of money.

Part of the problem is that because he's unemployed right now, things have become kinda stressed between us two.

Part of the problem is that tomorrow is our 27th wedding anniversary and it's TOMORROW!!!!

Part of the problem is that because of the 3 problems above, I'm brain dead! Help!

• Nellie
  • lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm planning on getting my husband an MP3 player for Easter and putting on some of his favorite songs when I give it to him.

They're pretting inexpensive now.

lisa

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

okay - MAKE him a card - honestly this is not as hard as it sounds - you could get a couple of pics of you two together in happier times - you can manipulate a pic - if you send me something NOW I could help you out by designing something. NOW being operative though - I'm only at work for another hour : time is 3:40 pm South African time.

You don't have to even BUY anything. Make a favorite meal, get a nice bottle of wine and sit and enjoy each others company - let the stress go.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'd comment, but everyone here already knows what I'd suggest.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Wrap yourself in Saran Wrap and put on a bow?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We all know what just about every guy on here would suggest !! ( It is free and he will really like it though )

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Bake him some brownies or chorklet chip cookies. I`t the little things that make him feel loved.

• ninja
    ninja

take off your clothes and dance in front of him............that will cheer him up.....in fact he won't be able to stop laughing all day.....ninja puts his astronaut suit on....3 2 1....we have lift off....whoosh

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

You could always do a little strip tease dance for him. Have a nice dinner and chilled bottle of wine for after. nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit