How could any of us here ever actually believe it again????

by oompa 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A stroke or servere blow to the head causing my to lose my memory may do it!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

perhaps also a frontal lobotomy...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa...as usual, your alternative to the JWs are incomplete and jaded...so I will complete/correct them for you.

1/ Become a reborn Atheist that enjoys fully everything they want from life but knows that it is a one shot deal.

ok

2/ Join another Christian faith that believes in a 3 headed God and what a ceasar decided we should believe 1700 years ago (options For One God are very limiting and tend to be shadows of Jw faith).

Umm, typical statement i would expect of one who doesn't know God. But you last statement is also a joke- non-trinitarian religions are a shadow of JW faith?? Do you ever realize how ridiculous your statements are? To name a few nontrinitarians faiths- Adventists were at the time that Jesus supposedly chose the WT- who were a shadow of the Adventists. LOL Christadelphians....House of Yahweh, House of Yeshua...

3/ Become a Christian faith of one person /leader/acolyte fully deciding what the bible is and means building from scratch what I shall and shan't believe hoping I am blessed with more holy spirit than other men like the leaders of other religions.

Your last phrase is copied almost verbatim from a Wt that discourages thinking independent of the WT. And anyone blessed with the Holy Spirit has more than the GB...since those of the GB have spirit, but of another source.

4/ Join a Religion of some other group but this may mean learning a whole new book of holy writings and meet new leaders that show me what is the right path now.

ok

4/ Become a bitter ex-witness that defines my new life by hating what I one loved! and do demonstrations outside of Kh's halls at memorial time or call myself a shady superhero character name and spend hours of my life making videos for youtube.

or a fully grounded, consciencious exJW who uses their inside knowledge to expose the false prophecies, cult-like control, ridiculous teaching, etc to help awaken those who are still stuck in

5/ Just be an agnostic live my life as best I can put God on the backburner, just living a good life according to my own thoughts and hoping that that will be enough.

ok

• reniaa
    reniaa

hi isaac long time my old adversary hehe

You and I take apposing viewpoints on trinity I will never accept it is a bible teaching whether I am a witness or not. Unfortunately that cancels out 95% of all christian religions for me. Being able to believe in One God Jehovah is something people don't realise was a death sentence till only a century or so ago. This is not something we should blindly give up.

The agenda of ex-Jws as you state obscurely is to stumble as many out of being witnesses they can! they do not care about offering alternatives they think the job well done if they get you out and then you are left upto your own devices what you then do.

This site is like a magnifying glass on one religion looking at every single smallest detail but in magnification distortions can happen the pharasees tried similar tactics on Jesus asking weirdly indepth questions designed to stumble the listeners.

If you don't believe because of big doctrinal stuff like Jehovah, Jesus, immortality, death no hell, earthly promise. small flock. etc then I can understand you leaving but if it is just about prophecy which is very subjective and easily misunderstand to the point even Nt christians thought it was happening then then I think you are expecting too much.

Others are stumble by the gb our leaders (like any faith has) insisting on unity but if you read the Nt they also insisted on unity on teaching.

You seem to be saying a person alone can be as inspired as people working together as a group if this was true why did the appostles bother to set up congregations why in hebrews are we told to gather at the time of the end specifically?

Disunity is not the biblical way anyone that says otherwise is directly denying the purpose of the bible.

I may not agree with everything but when I step back and view all of christianity as a whole I pick Jws out as clearly showing the fruitage of holy spirit in doctrine and intent to spread the message and not mired in inaction as so many other faiths have become.

What is love?

Is love blind to wrongdoing and allows it repeatedly even when it hurts others? the answer to this is why armegeddon will not be a fluffy bunny time and why we are so warned about it in the bible! apostates on here would have you believe all roads lead to God but if you actually believe what the bible it teaches a warning message directly in opposition to this.

Look at the Big picture don't get lost in the small print.

I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit