"Watchmen" the worst comic book movie ever - I walked out!

by Witness 007 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I enjoyed it but then again it might have been the 5 foot blue willy.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

What's the matter with some male nudity.. especially if its accompanied with some female nudity? Its more realistic than when they jsut show the female... I mean, both are naked, lol

• watson
    watson

The worst movie I have seen in years. As a matter of fact, I can think of a movie I liked less. The last "Mummy" movie was even better.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    The last "Mummy" movie was even better.

Wow. That says a lot.

There was a version of The Watchmen a while back that was basically stills from the novel. That wasn't a bad "adaptation"

• oompa
    oompa

my oldest son said it is AWESOME.....and he had the book at my house recently......oompa

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

I also walked out and demanded my money back... should have been rated NC-17 (saw lots of families there - what were they thinking), and the critics were wrong!!! It sucked horribly!!!!!!!

The 4,5, & 6 year olds at the movie horrified me far more than this craptacular movie. Watchmen sucked @SS!!

• blondie
    blondie
    Has anyone else noticed a double standard between female genitals and male genitals? Why is that?

I have noticed that too..................

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Has anyone else noticed a double standard between female genitals and male genitals? Why is that?
    I have noticed that too..................

Fine. I'm totally an "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" kinda guy!

• dinah
    dinah

How did we get to genitals? Not that I'm not down with it, just asking a question.

And V for Vendetta is one of my favorite movies ever. Natalie Portman was great.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Yeah they should paint Natalie Portman blue and have her walk around naked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit