Clarify- I'm going back to Meetings to save my wifes sanity! What would you do?

by Witness 007 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• still_in74
    still_in74

it is a hard choice to make but one that I can completely empathize with......... you love your wife, thats so rare anymore. Best of luck

• IntheKnow
    IntheKnow

Your wife obviously has more complex issues than a simple "I would do this" answer can solve; however, allow me to say that a great part of your wife's psychological conflict is symptomatic of what happens to a person when they either pull away from a cult or are forcibly removed from one either physically or via coercion (your method).

Mind-control is a very strong and powerful tool of manipulation, and the Watchtower Society is skilled and well-versed at applying those techniques to control its members. I don't suggest going back because it is only going to make your marriage even more of a "hell" than what it was before.

I was a member of that cult, and when I found out the TRUTH about that group (through prayer) I was beyond shocked. There are no words in the human language to describe my reaction... . But I can tell you that every major war this planet has suffered; every "new and emergent" disease; every questionable incident of starvation and drought, "global warming", presidential assasination--the Watchtower either had a direct role or indirect roll. I'll start by providing you with some keywords to do a search:

Zionism-New World Order

Agenda 2000 Global Depopulation Agenda

The Georgia Guidestones

Charles Taze Russell and Angels and Women

Charles Taze Russells and the Freemasons

These are some key terms to start you in your research. I can tell you that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was started to allow Communism to get a firm hold in this country without suspicion (because it was registered as a religious and non-profit organization). This is, in fact, the REAL reason the earlier leaders found themselves in the Atlanta Penitentiary--on suspicion of attempting to subvert the United States Government and establish Communism, and using religion as a cover.

If you don't know about the Rothschilds, research them and their connection with Russell. Charles Taze Russell was an associate of the Rothschild patriarch, and Russell was sent to Palestine by Rothschild--before the Balfour Declaration was signed--and Russell communicated with Rothschild via written letter the state of Palestine as well as Russell's recommendations for settlement of the "Jews" back to Palestine. Russell was also involved in the occult and communicate with demons on a regular basis..

In 1913, the American government was essentially hijacked by a gang of Jewish bankers who set-up what we know as the Federal Reserve System to print and maintain our nation's money-supply. Mayer Rothschild is quoted as saying: "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws!" But why is this significant? Because all of the original teachings of Russell; Rutherford; and Knorr were JEWISH beliefs and Mayer Rothschild was an elite member and controller of the Zionist Organization--a Jewish and anti-Christ organization! This is why every single "prophecy" that Russell and or Rutherford declared FAILED to come true. This is also why the basic teaching of the JWs has always been the downfall and destruction of Christianity! If you have not read the Jewish "holy" book--the Babylonian Talmud, you should know that the book contains tractates that refer to Jesus as a bastard, and refers to his mother, Mary, as a "hairdresser who slept with carpenters". To this very day, the Jews not only hate Christ but despise the faith Jesus established on earth--Christianity. In their Babylonian Talmud (this is the real title of the book) it is also written that Christ is in "hell" burning in boiling semen and excrement... And there is one more document you should read:

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion: this document is over 200 years old--at least--and shows the plan for world domination by atheist Zionist Jews--and their plan is pretty much complete. Look up the Georgia Guidestones and you will see the "new" ten commandments for mankind. The first one declares that the world's population MUST be reduced to and maintained at 500,000,000--that's a more than 95% culling of the human population--and these Zionists are in the process of killing us as I write this. This is why the bible -writer was inspired to write that there WILL be a great crowd who survives a terrible catyclysm--but that NO human could number the survivors; Christ KNEW that these people would do this but he made it clear that world rulership did not belong to them--even though they do believe this. There is tons of information about what's going on out there--if you want more info, let me know. And please, don't take this info as a diatribe against Jews because it isn't. If you visit http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com, you will see and read about orthodox Jews who are trying to warn people of the same thing.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm-- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

There are plenty more links with book-loads worth of info if you want to know more about this and what they're planning next.

The JWs are being initiated into the Luciferian Order. Their teachings have been gradually changing--without the JWs noticing--and to give one example: the JWs are now told (I saw it in the January or February 2008 Watchtower) that Charles Taze Russell and Rutherford are now running the organization from heaven. Well, a thinker will remember that Jesus said that communicating with dead is forbidden and that the only helper he would request his Father send to christians would be the Holy Spirit. In their 2008 Awake! magazines, they also focused on the obelisk and egyptian pyramids, as well as noted men who were Zionists and scientists! But the Witnesses aren't going to dig below the surface of what's in front of them because they have been trained to do what they're told. You won't like what they have in store for you if you return there--not unless you just WANT to worship Satan.. in the New World Order

Let me know if you want more info...

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Good for you. Go back to the meeetings, its not a waste of time. You can help her little by little. I was having a terrible time with my friends trying to convince them until I said, "I will wait on Jehovah" and now I am saying almost anything I want, and they are listening.

So do it your way, it will work out in the long run.

BF

• shamus100
    shamus100

Taking her to bi-weekly cult indoctronations will cause more harm than good, period.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

"I un-plugged her from "the Matrix" but she can't function without it, so I will have to let her live in the fantasy new world so she can function."

She will be able to function without the Matrix, it just takes time to adjust. Taking her back into it will just drag out the inevitable. You could help her by showing other activities to make her happy and content, even other less destructive religious faiths

She is making an error that is fundamental to Watchtower teaching - that a person that is not a JW does not have faith. She can have faith, even the more rewarding faith of eternal life in heaven, without going to meetings or being associated with any corporation/organisation.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

.. you love your wife, thats so rare anymore. errr is it?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

If she had her faith back in witnesses again do you think that would help with her depression?

No Reniaa.....it is a false hope...a frustrating chasing after the wind.

People need faith to give them hope sometimes its what makes us get out of bed every day and face the world.

Not one built on nothing.

If you do what say you will then you are a good man for loving your wife and giving her the support she needs it's a true love that will take the marriage vows seriously and really mean 'in sickness and in health' you have my rerspect witness 007

I understand what he is doing ...cant say I agree. I wont get into that here..

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Much good advice above.

Counseling is a must.

The book rebel 8 suggested sounds like just what you need to read for yourself.

Now, while you are doing those things mentioned above, I would still suggest activities that are uplifting.

(And meetings are not really one of those things.)

You took her to a flower show; that was sweet. If she has an interest, why not find out if there is a class in flower arranging and see if she'd like to get involved?

Do you have a box of old photos? How about a class in scrap booking?

I am suggesting classes because it will put her in a group of people and she will have opportunity to make new friends.

It may help her "cling-y ness" problem as well, as she becomes more independent through having some self esteem from accomplishing something.

Put the spiritual talks in a drawer with lock and key for now.

Perhaps a cooking class is something the two of you can do together. Most have themes...ethnic cooking, desserts or hor'devours,etc.

Could she benefit from being active and do you think she might be receptive to socializing a bit yet?

Having something to build her self esteem is important because I think the constant nagging and rules and put downs from WT society really breaks a persons spirit and sense of self worth.

cameo-d

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

never been married - and this post does clairfy your situation a bit more.

I come from a belief that we as humans tend to rely on others for validation, for support. Most believe they can't go on without it when actually they can continue on perfectly well.

I asked in the previous thread what her going back had to do with you....if she wants to go back, she can, buy why should you be dragged along. If you want to get back together as a couple that is fine - but why have going to the meetings as part of the deal?

Whatever works for you and makes you happy - that's what you go with.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

At the moment she is improving over the last 6 weeks....she is fragile right now and wants to be around people and old friends at the meeting so I think, let her go...I made it clear I would go to keep her company, I will NOT be returning to being a Witness or make this permanant...the future will tell, i really don't know yet how things will turn out but 2009 will be a hell of a year for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit