Watchtower Farms Cemetery gravestone photos - sad

by BonaFide 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

Well, many thanks for the photos. I think the "Launching Pad" conveys the idea of an individual being interred as going to either heaven to rule with Jesus in his heavely kingdom or to paradise earth like when he or she is resurrected. Hence those tombs are the "Launching Pad" to the blissfull place. Aha, I may be going to far but think of a NASA Launching Pad for Rockets. That idea. I may correct or wrong but that is what I think of. By the way, does anyone knows Maria E. Mapula? What happened to her? Not sure if she died in old ages.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

BonaFide,

Thanks for posting, but it did make me cry. The last one was a very good friend. I don't remember the exact medical terms involved, but as I recall, Freddy Z died of a brain aneurysm which eventually ruptured. I don't know if it would have been operable with blood or not. I would have thought he could have gotten surgery in New Jersey without blood.

He was one of the good ones. If there is a God, he/she will remember Fred.

B the X

• U-Dontknow
    U-Dontknow

There is no reason to be sad. They lived & died just like anyone else you knew. And they lived a sacrificial life, just as the early apostles/disciples of Jesus did. Where is Jesus' headstone?? Where are any that died in biblical history?? If you can't look around the world today and clearly see this world is temporary (whatever future you may think lies ahead), then you are extremely blind, because plenty of "worldly" people see it. How long must man continue for it to be very clear he cannot find his way alone??

• U-Dontknow
    U-Dontknow

And if this does bring sadness, it is only because death IS an enemy or not natural, just common....

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Sad.

Bangalore

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Visited the "launching pad" myself YEARS ago, and thought for an organization that revolves around the "special" knowledge of this "select" group, the name was glib and disrespectful.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

memories!!! raised near the farm went to the launching pad many times!!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

LADY LEE: I remember being taken to see Knorr's grave with its tiny stone. Even then I thought it was a sorry way to show respect for his life's work

Whatcha expectin'? Maybe a PYRAMID or something?

DOC

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I am sad but in personal level. I didn't know any of these indivisuals personally as some of you have.

I am sad in recognizing names of some now laid in dead who once so arrogantly denied dignity of fellow humans for the sake of their way.

These men are become nothing just like their deceased victims. None of them could wear more than one cloth, dwell more than one space at a time. What made these few men feel so special about themselves that thousands of thousands lives had to suffered miserably till their death in order to meet desires of these few men. Yet, even more sadly, millions livings now are in continued in following footsteps of their preceeders' fate and being explploited by the successors of these few men.

I don't know any these caused men but do know several their victimes who were real human just like them that took their lives in facing the harsh and heartless rules and procedures of these few men created so cheerfully.

I do know countless living human beings who are suffering greatly right this very secound because of these few men had to lived for a few years that is now long gone. I am truelly sad and hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit