Is it really just innocent words?

by lonestar63 36 Replies latest jw friends

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Damn! I wish you had typed faster Lou - you cudda saved me three paragraphs lol :)

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,

I understand the anger against all things WT and find some of the terms amusing. However, I personally do not use them. I have a friend who is an active JW and I want to keep that friendship (and others I am meeting along the way), not trash it. I am just waiting for their eyes to be opened when the time is right.

All the best,

Stephen

• lonestar63
    lonestar63

Great post Jackie.

Thanks for all the replies. I guess most of my anger was gone when i found this site. I'm not thin skinned, nor offended by such words. I just thought it might stop someone from learning here, but i guess it won't take them long to figure out where their at, LOL.

LouBelle, although a short post, you made perfect sense. I understand that aspect a bit better.

Snakes, i enjoy all of your post's, keep it up!

Lonestar

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

GromitSK & lonestar63 - I sometimes post without reading all the replies to the thread - I like to keep things short, simple & to the point.

Lou of the KISS class

• compound complex
    compound complex

In terms of color, JWs are forced into beige conformity and JWNetters are blues, reds, yellows - sharp, vibrant colors that mirror personalities emerging from bland uniformity.

CoCo Likes Color

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

It wasn't a complaint Lou :) quite the reverse.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Anyone who comes here because they simply have doubts, I would question. This is a harsh place, and I don't really think it's for someone with simple doubts. It's a place to vent.

Besides, how do you stop people from saying borg, washtowel society, etc? It isn't going to happen.

You do bring up good points though.

If this is part of the dub persecution complex, then so be it. They need something to keep them going.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit