Driving pet peeves

by keyser soze 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Jeeprube we agree on one thing. I can't stand tailgaters, four months after getting rear ended (again) my wife is still seeing the doctor for back pain. Last night some girl zoomed up from as far back as I could see and didn't slow down until she was about a foot behind me. I was going the speed limit so she had to be doing at least 15MPH over. She swerved at the last second and proceeded to tail gate the guy in the other lane.

Saw a bumper sticker the other day "As along as you're riding my ass would you pull my hair?"

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

People who don't maintain their lane when turning left, if they did people could turn right and traffic could flow. Why can't we all play nice?

• homeschool
    homeschool

I was just driving to Nashville to meet a friend and it was raining pretty bad. There were about four cars ahead of me who kept tapping their brakes for no apparent reason. I was too nervous to pass them cuz they were obviously nervous, but i couldnt take staring at their tapped lights any longer. WheW! I made it! ;-)

• oompa
    oompa

I really really hate the flashing blue light behind me.........oompa....just really pisses me off..........

and keezer...i did not even know there was traffic in Wisconsin...........lol

no way you guys have expressways!?!?!........

and ya...NEVER wait at a fourway stop!...just go! and save everyone time....unless it is a sexual fourway

• StAnn
    StAnn

I have to drive through a college town. The students just cross the road, popping out between parked cars, never looking, but if you clip them, they act like it's YOUR fault. I've told them, if they're not in the crosswalk, they are fair game.

StAnn

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

DON'T get the fast lane (far left lane, otherwise known as the passing lane) if you insist on driving under the speed limit.

DON'T make a slow, lesiurely right turn into my lane whilst there are two empty lanes on either side.

DON'T apply makeup, tweak your damn eyebrows, brush your hair, pop a zit, text, use the cell phone, read the newspaper while driving.

DON'T change lanes, and cut me off, in order to drive 20 mph slower than me.

DON'T change lanes at the last moment into a right turn only lane when you intend to go straight. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

calm happy place

calm happy place

calm happy place

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

How many times have I been around someone driving all crazy, only to get close to them and see that they're on their cell.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    and keezer...i did not even know there was traffic in Wisconsin

Yes there is, oompa. And one of these days we're going to get around to paving those dirt roads into asphalt.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I hate those idiots that roll halfway out onto a street before looking for any traffic

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I hate those idiots that roll halfway out onto a street before looking for any traffic

Hey!! That's my mother you're talking about Mister!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit