Nobody Answers

by Rex B13 16 Replies latest jw friends

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Some time after I was in bethel I never washed my hair with soap just water twice a day and my hair was fine.
    Today at 48 I don't have any hair on the top of my head just on the sides.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • larc
    larc

Hey Rexi,

When good things happen in my life it is for one of two reasons, purposive or accidental. If it is purposive and I did it, I pat my self on the back. If it is accidental, I just chalk it up to good fortune or luck.

One thing you over looked. Christians have more body odor than atheists. I think it is from eating too much candy and fatty foods.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Rex:

Are you once washed always washed?

Expatbrit

• Hairy Harr
    Hairy Harr

I had a couple of Soap Sales Ladies come to my door the other day...they said their brand of Soap was better than mine. I told 'em I was happy with my brand since I was familar with their brand and I didn't like the way they were always changing the formula. Anyway, they stuck their foot in the door and insisted that I study Soap ingredients with them. I had to get forceful. I told 'em Mr. Bubble was my Saviour...and to take their SoapBox and get the hell of my property!!

• JanH
    JanH

i think rex means brainwashing

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Rex, do you think you're going to convince anyone by copying and pasting trite little aphorisms?

--
    "The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason, 1794.

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

ROFL, (yea I know, everyone uses that. I'm getting sick of it too.) I got a wonderful response from everyone and I particularly enjoyed Wilt and Jan's sense of humor. COMF, Derek, Alan, Seeker and the rest of you need to GET OFF OF THE STAGE. No one is applauding AND ONLY YOURSELVES LISTEN.
    Cheers!
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit