• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Well said Patio!

(((Infrared))) my heart goes out to you and your family

Dana

• mommy
    mommy

Infrared,
    Oh my heart goes out to your family now. I also feel that in such situations there really is nothing that can be said that can ease a person's pain. I suffered a miscarriage and wish that people would have acknowledged it, been there if I needed to talk then moved on. The comments they made did nothing for me but enrage me and offered no real ease to my pain. Everyone deals with loss differently and though for years we may spout something we feel is comforting until it happens to us, we do not realize how shallow it sounds.

Your family will be in my thoughts today.
    love,
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• You Know
    You Know
    I wanted to shoot him, right then and there!

You basically validated the elder's comment. It's a good thing for him that you didn't have a pistol in your purse. LOL / You Know

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ahhhhh, and once again, YK validates the callousness of the witless mindset

Dana

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...
    Closing Time, Semisonic

• You Know
    You Know

I ain't the one talking about blowing someone away cause I didn't like what they said. What is utterly disgusting is that this person who had a real tragedy befall a family member, and who presumably should be filled with grief, and humility, but instead in her hour of grief she can only focus her blind hatred on an elder who made an innocent remark. That is callous.

/ You Know

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Nope, nope, nope.

Wanting to hurt someone who has hurt you is perfectly normal and actually a part of grieving at times. Infrared didn't act on it, just as *most* people don't. That's basic human nature YK...this is a thread about grief, anger, and hurt and I think your coming in here without offering any support or compassion is truly callous.

Dana

• mommy
    mommy

You know,
    Go fly a kite You have no business in this thread. Funny how you take her words literally, yet make excuses for the callous remarks of the elder.

BTW where in death is the lesson of humility taught? Humility? Give me a break.
    wendy

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

YK,

I ain't the one talking about blowing someone away cause I didn't like what they said
    Rrrrrrright...you just sit back and yearn for the time when your 'loving, merciful' god will do it for you.

Dana

• You Know
    You Know

This is a game apostates like play amongst themselves. It's called--- "Look How Terrible Those Dubs Are, Don't You Feel Sorry For Me That I have To Be Subjected To The Presence of These Horrible People"?
    She is callously exploiting a tragic death to berate someone because she doesn't like his religion. And of course you are trying to get a little mileage out of painting me as a typical callous Dub because I won't allow myself to be manipulated by this sort of stuff. / You Know

• mommy
    mommy

Infrared,
    I must tell you that You know is a thread hijacker, he usually jumps on those who have exposed their pain here looking for comfort. I apologize that he has done this to you.

I suggest you and all of us ignore him, or else this will turn into a few pages of his hateful remarks. It is obvious he is playing a game, one that should not be played.

Again, my thoughts are with you and your family.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit