Seattle's Brother Curtis Thompson sentenced to LIFE in PRISON for rapes

by Nathan Natas 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

According to Jehovah's Witnesses, this conviction doesn't count because there are not two eyewitnesses, preferably baptized Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing (you know how worldly people can lie) who can testify to what really happened.

Until then we acknowledge that anyone involved in the trial is guilty of slander in the eyes of Jehovah and until justice is served we must leave the matter in Jehovah's hands.

Chris

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Sad, but true

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Did I miss the sentence that says explicitly he is a Dub?

Not that I am surprised. A Brother at my hall got married and continued his affair with the prostitute he had been seeing.

They had a fight and he lost his temper. left her strangled corpse in the wardrobe. Body was found when the neighbours began to complain about the smell.

Doing life.

HB

• rebel8
    rebel8

Chris, you've got a point, brother, but please let me point out some possible dfing offenses so stipulated. I know I'm not a penis person but allow me to correct your thinking on the matter. [j/k]

1. They were worldly women attending university. That is bad association.
    2. He did it during Holy Month TM (October).
    3. His violent outbursts in court in front of the media brought reproach upon Jehoho.
    4. Ditto for his swearing.
    5. 3 and 4 displayed lack of respect for Caesar.
    6. He is a serial (alleged) rapist. We all know the Society has counseled us against consuming breakfast serial because components of blood were used in the manufacturing process. He is cause for stumbling his fellow brothers. I feel very stumbled by these corn flakes.

/end sarcasm....trying to point out the injustice in the jw judicial system........this entire story is sickening, including the slap-on-the-wrist penalties the court gave him.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Rebel for a non-penis person, your post was brilliant.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Why weren't the "brothers" there coming to his defense as they had previously?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit