WTF? Anyone else get this?

by AWAKE&WATCHING 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Got this in a pm about three days ago so sorry if it's been discussed.

Telephone:+22545049126
    Email:[email protected]
    Please and please rich me in my privetemail.

Dear One,

I know this mail will come to you as a suprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me.i will realy like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here

I got your contact informations through site and decided to contact you, hoping that by Almighty God grace, you will successfully assist me out from my situations after seven days of prayer and fasting over seeking for an overseas guardance. I am Scott Williams. ( 22 years old ). The only son of late Nana Williams, who was a famous and wealthy cocoa and gold dealer base in Abidjan, the econimic capital of Ivory Coast

My father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was a baby and since then, my father took me so special. Before he he died, he secrectly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ($2,500, USD ).Two million, five hundred thousand united state dollars. Deposited in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of kin.

I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.I am seeking your urgent attention to help me transfer the sum into your account for an investment purposes, Such as real estates and stock markets business. And i want you to help me invest this money in your country and help me to locate a nice school to continue my education in your country.I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your urgent assistance to me, immediately after the transfer of the fund into your account in your Country. I will be waiting for your urgent and favourable response.

Yours Sincerely,
    Scott Williams.

So many evil bastards in the world.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

**waves at A&W**

yeah...been discussed...there were 2 going around here...with open registration also comes that garbage.... Simon already blocked at least 2 I think

Snakes ()

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Thanks Snakes! I figured Simon was on top of it. I never saw any of that crap on the board before.

*waves back with both hands*

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I wonder how you got so special. I checked my PM's and there was no young man offering to share his money with me.

lisa

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Well Lisa, it's all that clean living form when I was a dub. I get these offers all the time.

• lisavegas420
  • Kosonen
    Kosonen

I have heard similar stories. They try to get your account number, but they would not put their money there, but they try to steal your money from your account.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

uh...that's "from" when I was a dub

Lisa - I can't see your pics! *stomps foot*

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I saw a TV-program about how such deceivers work. When they have contacted you and you have agreed to help them transfer money, then suddenly they will announce that there is a problem, and they'll beg, please send us 1000 dollars otherwise we can not transfer the money to you. Then you have lost 1000 dollars. Then again they will ask you again, suddenly a new problem appeared, send us 10 000 dollars and then we will send you the promised amount. And again you have lost your money. It is just fraud! Never reply to such offers!

• tenyearsafter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit