I have a question, do the JW' still believe that....,

by cawshun 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cawshun
    cawshun

Again everyone, thank you for taking time to respond to my post.

My sil was raised a jw, he broke away in his teen years, got reinstated, married my daughter, she got baptized 6yrs. ago. I have a great relationship with both of them. I don't want to jepordize this. I am here for my grand-kids age 8 and 5. I hate to see them at this young age falling under the WTS mind control.

I do try to say things to get them to think, but not to often. I'm afraid if I brought things up all the time they would figure out that I'm plotting against them.

I told my daughter that I would not interfere with her children and how she is raising them. Instead I will try to work on the parents, without their knowledge.

I'm always afraid I will say something that will get them angry with me. Just trying to play it cool and get myself educated here.

Thanks again,

cawshun

• cawshun
    cawshun

possible-san, thank you for the link godpresence within, some very important dates there and very useful. When I see how contradicting the WT is, it is unbelievable they can get away with it.

Thanks again

cawshun

• lesterd
    lesterd

Hummm, so if no one was chossen untill 1914-thru 1918, then the apostles are members of Christ. Seems I recall that all were choosen from the founding of the world.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, cawshun.

I think it important that not the compulsion by you but he himself notices truth, without your damaging your son-in-law's pride.

If he is a person who loves truth, he will not avert his eyes from truth.
    If he asks you, "Where did you get those materials from?", please say, "My friend who lives in Japan taught."

Moreover, the Watch Tower society publishes all of those materials.

Please ask him for explanation at each of those materials, without your damaging his pride.
    He will explain to you.
    It is OK even if you each do not bring forth a counterargument to it.

possible
    http://bb2.atbb.jp/possible/

• cawshun
    cawshun

possible-san

Thank you. I really don't think my son-in-law really totally loves the truth. I think he loves the idea of everlasting life on paradise earth and he feels he is doing what is right to give his children everlasting life.

I would not want to damage his pride, but at the same time, I can't bear the fact that he is raising my grand-kids under the WT's mind controlling cult. I am more worried about them being damaged like so many I have read about here.

I am learning from all of you here on what not to do, how not to approach him, it will take me time to think things out.

I am not sure about this, but I was really thinking about giving him Raymond Franz's book this summer when he is on vacation and has time to read it. I will just tell him I saw it on Amazon.com and it looked interesting to me. I bought it, read it, and I think he would find it very enlightening and interesting. If they get mad at me, I'll just tell them I don't know what it is their afraid of. I'm just so tired of trying to find way's to reach them without them getting upset. They can either read the book or throw it away. Maybe they will just put it up on a shelf and them get courious one day and decide to look through it.

I still have a lot to learn. There are so many brilliant minds on this forum and I'm so impressed with all the wisdom and research that is here to help those of us that are struggling with the wt and our families.

Many thanks

cawshun

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, cawshun.

I can understand your unbearable feeling well.
    I had described another thread (Title: lascivious Governing Body) as follows.

Usually, children do not know the meaning of a word like this.
    Moreover, many children do not know even that word.

I think that there is no necessity that adults teach obscene words like this to pure children.

Such an act will stimulate their curiosity and sexuality on the contrary.
    And they are taught if they do such dirty imagination and they will lose God's approval.

Thus, children will lose pride (self-respect) and they will be the slaves of the Governing Body.
    They cannot be convinced of God's love.

This is a devilish trick (nasty trick)!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/171616/1/lascivious-governing-body

I think that you who are their grandma have to save them (grandchildren).
    By your great love which is their grandma.
    And by deep love... of the true God.

From Japan,

possible
    http://godpresencewithin.web.fc2.com/

• cawshun
    cawshun

possible san, very good advise, thanks for caring.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Thank you, cawshun.

God bless you.

Although you may not understand Japanese, the true cover of my website is here.
    http://godpresencewithin.web.fc2.com/pages/other/hyoushi.html

That background is a beautiful rose.
    I think that it tells you what is not told verbally.

possible

• cawshun
    cawshun

Possible-san, I wish I could read Japanese, I would love to read your web page. I like the cover of your websight and it does speak of what is not told verbally.

thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit