Newbie *waves*

by Phee 25 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Welcome, Phee. Since you've been lurking here for over a year, you probably know by now there are many others who have similiar stories. Glad you are happier now.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

*Holla!* (waves with both hands)

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Wow...and thank you so much for sharing. What a story...and I'm so sorry you had to live though that.

But I'm happy that you came out safely on the other side.

lisa

• cawshun
    cawshun

Thank you Phee for sharing your story. It just sickens me to think this creep got away with this abuse, how sad for you. I'm glad you are feeling stronger now and have a happy life,

I would love to see stories like this in popular magazines like Cosmo, Glamour, and Teen magazines. It may wake the public up to what the WTS is really about.

I have read stories about rape in these magazines but never commited by jw's. I wish your story could be told on Oprah, and other talk shows.

It is just too shameful that these guys get away with this.

Best Wishes in your new life.

• Nellie
    Nellie

Wow Phee! My heart hurts for what you've been through. Congratulations on surviving ... first the ordeal, then your departure from the organization that made it possible. I understand your reluctance to look for the truth behind it all, and I'm glad you found it.

Hugs - ((((Nelly))))

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Wow! What a story! Congratulations to you for being so strong and emerging victorious after all that you have been through. I'm so glad you have your daughter and a great husband. Best wishes to you.

Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit