OK, Where's Gumby?

by unclebruce 13 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

How does Gumby do the D2D work? He surely can't be doing a very good presentation and, if he went with one of the elders they would be be watching what he says and how he says it. I wonder what he would do, if somebody actually wanted to start studying one of those craptower books he was offering at the door? How would he handle that? I couldn't manage a charade like that for very long, but maybe Gumby can play the game.

• Farkel
    Farkel

unc,

I talked with Gumby about two weeks ago. He's fine. A little banged up from work, but sounded pretty chipper on the phone.

How've you been, mate? Get yer degree yet? You were studying roo guano weren't you? I'm still trying to figure out why galahs have cheeks.

Farkel

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow on that lovely landmark, Leo... just... wow.

HA! Farkel... "roo guano"

Love to ya, Unc Zerubb

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

WTF you on ozzieplok? .. can i have some? unc who never shares private info.

===

g'day Farkel,

Silly buggers not still banging his knees on carpet stretcher I hope.

I'm having the time of my life. I transfered from teaching degree to nursing (which I'm half way through).

Still dabling with arty stuff. Learned glass blowing in Canberra last year. What about you, what you doing?

Here's a pencil drawing a young bloke (bones) did of me when I was still camping rough:

With friends like bones:

===

Thanks old flame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit