OK, Where's Gumby?

by unclebruce 13 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Ok, what have you sick bastards done with me ol' mate gumby?

And don't give me any of that abducted by space aliens crap!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I was lurking before I joined this site, Gumby got reinstated!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah but I thought he'd be disfellowshipped by now

• asilentone
    asilentone

LMAO

• Warlock
    Warlock

He was reinstated and will very rarely post here.

I miss the old bastard, but all of us need to do what we need to do.

Warlock

• Leolaia
  • Rabbit
    Rabbit

I miss Msr. Gumbe'...he must not know how much we need him here! I wish him and his family the very best. I know he went back for the love of his family -- not for any love of the WT.

He's a good guy on-line and in real life. And...I think he has the strength not to fall under their spell again.

He's armed with his own doubts, questions and grief...and all of ours out here, too.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yep, a great guy .. bit rude .. but a great bloke lol.

Living how he is, it's probably best for his own peace of mind that he doesn't post.

Best wishes wherever you are bro.gumby .. I hope it's not a meeting night and you come back to us some day.

If anyone has his email or contact details I don't think he'd mind you passing them on to me (I'll be discreet).

unc.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You ole bastard - discreet??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cor blimey mate, that aint arf rotten.

Ooops, that's the poms ainit it?

Ok, pull the other one.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Some of you know that Gumby and I are very good and close friends. He is doing fine I see him every couple of days. Yes he did reinstate but his heart is not in it and has become very difficult for him to follow the crap of the watchtower. I know he misses most of you and I will tell him that you are looking for him. I doubt very much that he will be posting here anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit