In the Jehovah's Witness New Forum on face book they can't take the heat

by bob1999 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bob1999
    bob1999

I was just "removed" for this site. I asked to many pointed questions. At one point I left the most vocal JW with nothing to say.

In the end the moderator ask why I was there (on their website).

My reply was to ask what she was doing at the homeowners door.I'm not sure she understood what I meant. Oh well.

When trying to study the bible with a JW it's very hard to keep them on point.

I have no regrets as it was an interesting exercise for me.

I will say one thing. JWs are single minded and stuborn. Those are not always bad things.

But I would think, in the face of all the "mistakes" of the GB over the years, they would be open to at least thinking. Even if just a little. But no.

Too bad, so sad.

Peace

• parakeet
    parakeet

"JWs are single minded and stuborn. Those are not always bad things."

They are if you're a braindead dub.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Well done, bob1999, I salute you. Hit 'em high, hit 'em low; just never stop hitting 'em. ("Spiritually speaking," of course.)

Their shit is weak and they cannot take the heat, because what they have is not true.

You might want to sign up again with a different name and continue your campaign oif (spiritual) terror. You will induce a cognitive dissonance in them that may make some of them snap to. The others will just be made miserable knowing that some people see through their crap.

Carry on, Sir.

• bob1999
    bob1999

Nathan, thanks for the kind words. I thought about signing up again and I just might do that.

BTW I should not have said "I" left the most vocal JW with nothing to say. It was God's Word, not me.

Peace

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

There was an open Facebook JW group until a couple of weeks ago. There were about 3 of us on their asking the awkward question. It must have gotten too much because the group was deleted.

• middleman
    middleman

I was the co creator of the group "Jehovah's Witness Facebook Forum"-the name got changed after I was booted (my handle A'Mar-I actually formatted most of it-) and I got kicked out by Rebecca once she went back to the Society. She was thinking about fading when she asked me to moderate then added Kimberly as her new moderator after I left. The opportunity was perfect but I guess the "Slave" got her all scared to come back and she dropped me like a hot potato-it's funny how people can be so wishy washy ya know? If someone is still on there, keep us up to date ok? I would like to know what's going on there. I think the group is a private one now and it's invite only. TTYL

Blessings...........

• middleman
  • reniaa
    reniaa

thx for the info I have just applied to join.

• PanzerZauberei
    PanzerZauberei

" I got kicked out by Rebecca once she went back to the Society. "

Wow, that sucks. And I thought we were gonna have some fun in there. I wonder if she kicked me too....

• PanzerZauberei
    PanzerZauberei

LOL She booted me! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit