I have the books....

by Rethinking 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rethinking
    Rethinking

...Crisis of Conscience and Combatting Cult Mind Control in my possession!! Bought them today!!

I can't say enough how much this site has helped me thus far! Wish me continued luck on my journey.

Rethinking

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Woo-hoo!

Both of those books changed my life. I'm indebted to both authors.

I hope you enjoy them.

-LWT

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Those two books, more than any others, helped me to understand what it was that I had been involved in most of my life. I can't imagine reading them and still having any interest in being part of the WT.

Good luck to you on your journey. If it's like mine, you'll need it.

• oompa
    oompa

funny, but i have read neither of these books yet....crisis only about half way....but i did not need them and some do...and that is fine......so far.....this site has helped me more than anything else........but the WT slit their own their own throat after they responded to my letter........oompa

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Awesome. It's always great to see someone learning what is wrong with WT rather than simply leaving because of the stress.

Isaac

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

I dont have them yet, but I plan to get them soon. I just do not know where to read it, becouse wy wife is still zealous JW. If she see me to read it, she will not trust anything i say anymore, because I read evil apostate literature. Probably I will take it to my office and will have to do some "overtime" job... Anybody had similar problem?

Albert

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I owe a lot to those 2 books too

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Crisis of Conscience was good, but I am not a big fan of Hassan.

• cawshun
    cawshun

I really thought the book "Captives of a Concept" made it very clear and easy to read, how the WT is NOT the true religion. I also read COC and Steve Hassan's book on mind control. All 3 books are excellent reads for a jw.

If I had to do it again, I would read all 3 books in this order, 1st, Captive's of a Concept, 2nd, CoC, 3rd, Stever Hassans book Combatting Cult Mind Control.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:If I had to do it again, I would read all 3 books in this order, 1st, Captive's of a Concept, 2nd, CoC, 3rd, Stever Hassans book Combatting Cult Mind Control.

If I had to do it again, I would read these three books in this order: Studies in the Scriptures Vol VII (The Finished Mystery), Enemies, and Babylon the Grape Has Fallen. While stacked together, these three books are only about 6 inches high, but they form a pile of dog shit 2 miles deep!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit