Thought y'all might enjoy this one...

by under_believer 23 Replies latest jw friends

• under_believer
    under_believer

Hey all, just got this email from one of the JW mailing lists I still seem to be subscribed to...

> These are pictures that have just been painted on the various walls of
    > our lovely assembly hall in Plant City , Florida . Please enjoy!
    >
    > http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?localeid=en_US&c=18tw5wtc.5hsjv8lo&y=z2m5rt&x=0

Great photo album full of JW-typical red herrings and odd paradise-related beliefs. Have fun...

BTW, kudos on the forum improvements, Simon. The new WYSIWYG editor and CAPTCHA are particularly nice improvements...

• villabolo
    villabolo

I could almost imagine the first one or two of the paintings as having been realistic in our evolutionary past but then we enter the twilight zone.

I snickered when I saw a girl riding an ostrich. First, an ostrich might find that weight burdensome. Second, why did God give the ostrich diminished wings that are incapable of flight?

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Why is there a picture of a little lamb administering oral sex to a bull?

• the research lady
    the research lady

We went to the Plant City Hall when we lived in Florida from 1985-1995 and even helped build the hall. What congregation did you belong to?

• cawshun
    cawshun

Nice art work, if this is paradise earth, again, where do these people live? I never see any houses.

Also I noticed they had to pick their own apples and no tractors for planting their garden. I guess they have nothing else to do, no jobs to go to, so maybe they don't mind.

The guitar the guy is playing does not look hand made, looks like it was made in a factory, do they have factories there? Do you think he is playing songs from the jw song book?

I can see young children buying into this happy fantasy land, will help keep them going for the carrot. They will feel like they are at the zoo every day, only the animals will play with them.

No matter how pretty they paint the picture, to be there with nothing but JW's, I would still pass.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I guess the animals will be so perfect that they won't just take a dump or a piss as their walking through this beautiful pardise where everyone is sitting and lounging on the grass. I guess the lowley women will be sewing clothes by hand but I wonder how they will obtain the thread and material (zippers, buttons, etc) and shoes what about shoes?

Just so unrealistic. I guess that's why I never believed that $#!% sounded stupid then and still does.

I agree with cawshun, I'll pas on all that

nj

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

pass too on JW hell!

love paradise, hate the people.

what's the girl doing with teeth missing?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. We get to ride ostriches in the New System?

That's it! I'm going back to the Kingdom Hall and be a good dub.

See you later, APOSTATES!!!

• Quandry
    Quandry

I see that the necks on the giraffes seem to be shorter-kinda stunted looking. Maybe they have been changed in the new system. It does seem, according to one talk by a governing body member, that the snake's mouth would be changed to "make it pretty" (I think they are beautiful now).

The pictures are nicely done. I also used to go to that Ass. Hall in Florida. Had beautiful trees there.

• loosie
    loosie

Wait Saco, you can ride ostriches right now w/o going back to the KH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit