New anointed rejected by the WT-society

by Kosonen 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

New anointed rejected by the WT-society

I listened through the lates download WT, June 15, 2009. www.jw.org There is an article: The Faithful Steward and Its Governing Body.
    This article makes it clear that new anointed will not be consulted in preparing spiritual food. Other sheep are also told in other words not to listen to the opinion of new anointed in the congregations.

I do not doubt that the members of the governing body are anointed. But their behavior has become evil.

I think many Jehovah's witnesses are curios what the new anointed have to say. This article could even more stir up curiosity.

So, what should be done? According to the WT the anointed are suposed to give spiritual food. But the same WT deprives the anointed this obligation.
    Therefore I would like if all rejected anointed gathered together, exchanged thoughts, found a common basis. Arranged meetings to organize future action.
    I would suggest that anointed brothers were grouped together in groupes of maybe 2-5 persons. Then they could offer different congregations to become their elders. That means to take over congregations. By the time these congregations would propably grow spiritually and propably new anointed would appear. When it would be possible, some of these anointed could offer to take over another congregation.
    I believe that when a congregation would be lead by a group of anointed it would be blessed spiritually. And they would grow fast by brothers and sisters who would move to that congregation with anointed elders.

If you know any new anointed in the congregations and have the possibility, please try to get them involved in a such deal. I'm willing to assist as much as I can.

Brother Jan

My e-mail [email protected]

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I do not doubt that the members of the governing body are anointed. But their behavior has become evil.

Can you clarify? I think they're just a bunch of catancorus boobs. But that's just MAO (my arrogant oppinion)

• White Dove
    White Dove

They would be DF'd in a second. The number of annointed was supposed to have been sealed in 1935, I think, so new annointed are considered crazy frauds by the society.

• dismayed
    dismayed

A good idea in theory....a quick road to DF'ing in reality for causing divisions in the eye of "mother"

The GB has already printed that the FDS is represented by the GB. I will try to pull the exact source later today, it might be in the new "Gods Love" book.

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

Prime example of 'running ahead of Jehovah' aka bucking the GB....The GB palces themselves above God's or anyone elses authority, including other anointed.

This will not turn out well for you.

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

White Dove,

That the anointing stopped in 1935 is "old light". The "new light" is that there is no time table on how long after 1914 there can be newly anointed ones.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Where is that line in the sand? They have touted I believe, in the past, that when an annointed one is DFd or DAd that their "position becomes open" to another to keep the 144,000 make believe number filled? "Im sorry Brother Noob, tell me again how long have you been of the annointed? Let me consult my CHART here to see whether I should believe what you say 100% or maybe 60% depending on the length of time you have actually had your calling. BRB."

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

• sir82
    sir82
    This article makes it clear that new anointed will not be consulted in preparing spiritual food.

Interesting. One wonders if they are being inundated with letters phone calls, or - who knows? - maybe even visits to Bethel by "new anointeds", chock full of ideas on how things really should work. If so, it apparently has surpassed their annoyance threshold and so wrote this article.

They have touted I believe, in the past, that when an annointed one is DFd or DAd that their "position becomes open" to another to keep the 144,000 make believe number filled?

Actually, that's not the case. It hasn't been written about in decades, but the official position always was that once someone was anointed, he was anointed until death. His "spot" in the 144,000 was held for him while he was still alive, on the chance he would repent and be restored to the congregation. Upon being reinstated, he immediately would reclaim his position of "anointed".

"Replacements" were only selected after someone who had been anointed dies unfaithful.

Of course there is no scriptural backing for that - it all came from the tortured mind of Fred Franz.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

If they are going to make the number symbolic or do away with the 2 classes that explains the extra push for loyalty to the GB. They need to impress that the GB is the spokesman. The can of worms it can open though is that the spokeman needs to consult with the group he is speaking for.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Maybe they are just trying to make claiming to be anointed so unattractive that no more start partaking. Perhaps they fear the numbers going up dramatically over the next few years unless they say something like this, and otherwise foresee an embarrassing situation if they have to explain how there are more anointed now alive than the literal 144,000 interpretation reasonably allows. (as if that horse hasn't already bolted)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit