Natasha Richardson Is Dead

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

She was only 45. She's the daughter of Vanessa Redgrave and wife of Liam Neeson and sister of Joley Ridhardson.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Whew. Between, the Kennedy guy, Sonny Bono and now this...I never knew skiing was so dangerous. Did she hit a tree?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I just read that on YAHOO... very sad. Unbelievable, to die due to an injury learning to ski.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

She was a lovely woman and a good actress. What a shame.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

There are actually many deaths related to skiing but we only become aware of them when someone famous dies.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

(Removed comment made in very bad taste)

no it was true. people are just people are just people.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I loved her in the Parent Trap (one of the few movies I can watch over and over without getting tired of). Sad that she died so suddenly; she was seemingly okay for a while after the accident, laughing it off, but apparently was gravely wounded without knowing it.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Ippy your comment may have been removed due to bad taste but I dare say it got a chuckle out of me. Bad Jimmy!

• Maddie
    Maddie

My heart goes out to her family at this sad time. It is a terrible tragedy and must be very traumatising for them all.

Maddie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I did not know she was married to Liam Neeson, one of my favorite movies is Nell that they were both in!

Sad news for her family and friends.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit