PDF w/174 WBTS scans comparing lies and revisions of JW "truth"...limited time only!!!

by middleman 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• middleman
    middleman

Nellie wrote "Doesn't appear that you've had much time for a social life .." well for now yes this is true. I've been disabled for almost 2 years now so I'm taking advantage of this downtime. My wonderful girlfriend has been by my side all along and I'm thankful for that. There's actually many other things I've been researching as well, it's just that the WBTS subject is my passion-don't know why, never was a dub and neither are any of my family members. It might be just cause they are so agressive to "reach out" to people *come to my house come to my house*.

Blessings.........

• willyloman
    willyloman

You gotta love Freddies convoluted rant! But he lies: This was certainly not "all that we have published on 1975," by a long shot!

• still_in74
    still_in74

great work! Thank you!

you know, its amazing - l love my family and my freinds but my religion is a joke. The more I learn about the corporation the more I cant believe I am still here, in it, pretending I actually believe it.
    When I go out in "service" I am embarassed and ashamed. I am so mentally out that somedays I forget that I am still actually living as a JW and with everything I know I just presume that everyone else knows it too - I mean come on! Its so obvious! At least when put in a document like this it is

thanks again middleman!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Amazing! Thank you.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Does anyone know anything about the "Watch Out" magazine? There is a scan of it on pages 85-91 of this pdf, I've never heard of it before. Was it connected to the WBTS? The typeface looks identical to that of the WT and Awake of the time. The magazine printed a transcrip of the Douglas Walsh trial. Who else would publish an article entitled "Why do Jehovah's Witnesses have complete unity", other than the WBTS?

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thank you sooooooooo much.

yesidid

• Nellie
    Nellie

MM - What an absolutely incredible story! You were never a witness and neither is your family, but this is your passion?! Wow! Tell me more ... what sparked it for you?

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

This collection of material is remarkable! Can not wait for part two! I would think (should it be so desired), that this could be turned into a book to be published (and sitting on book shelves at major book stores) as a religious critique of the WTBTS.

• Nick!
    Nick!

Excellent project, Middleman!

I started to read the long document. It is amazing how you have been able to put all this stuff together.

Now, if you don’t mind, as I am reading it, may I start asking questions about the statements made therein?
    Maybe the comments exchanged would enable you to upgrade parts of it, or present some substantiating documentation, where needed.

May I start?

OK.
    Here is the first question:
    On page 17, on the UN issue, you made a statement concerning facts that have been “documented”, but it seems that the corresponding documentation is not featured in the .pdf document, and maybe you intend to include it at another time.
    Here is what it says:

2. Mr. Gillies also said the sole (in English meaning only) purpose of the association was for

“getting access to the extensive library”.

This statement is not telling the full story either. It has been documented that after the WBTS

was granted association status, they were seen attending numerous UN

hearings/meetings/conferences that required a special ground pass. This pass is issued only to

the UN's associated members not just anyone. Two of the Bethel members that frequented these

UN sponsored events were W. L. Barry (Governing Body member) and Circo Aulicino. Now,

say I gave my friend a ride home from work and drop him off at his house. Before I leave, I ask

him to briefly use his bathroom and then I'm on my way. After using it he finds me sitting in his

family room eating his food, drinking his wine, playing his XBOX, and listening to music. How

does my credibly look to him after my extended “field trip”? Obviously I had ulterior motives

don't you think?

Do you have handy the referenced documentation?
    It would be definitely impressive if one could include it in your .pdf file!

Thanks a lot for the hard work, and hope to hear from you on my above (first) question.

Nick!

• middleman
    middleman

Nick!....thank-you for you question and your honest critque. I welcome both as to make my project as good (and accurate) as possible. Now to answer your question about the documentation of WL Barry and Circo Aulicino (and others) attending UN meetings/hearings etc-some of this information can be found on the Jehovah's Judgement UK website. I'll have to revisit it to extract the information. You can also see their names on the various DPI handbooks-though this doesn't directly prove that they were there at the meetings (though this could be concluded as such). There's other sites/scans that I have seen that have information regarding this. Give me some time to look at revising what I have stated.....good eye good eye.

BTW, here's that PRO JW site for the rebuttal of the UN/WBTS association...http://www.thirdwitness.com/UN/www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/default.html

Any other questions/comments would be welcomed.

Blessings...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit