Favorite Music Group From The 70's

by megaflower 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

All of the above and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and the Doobie Brothers.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Oh, and America.

• evita
    evita

Yes to all of the above listed. But my all-time favorite had to be Rufus with Chaka Khan. I still listen to Rufusized and Ask Rufus - and I was lucky enough to see Chaka in concert three times last year. What a voice!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Some of my favorites were Elton John (yes, unlike his wussy 1990s music, the music he did in the 1970s actually was enjoyable), the Bee Gees, and (to the chagrin of the humanoid that dragged me into the cancer in the first place) Led Zeppelin and Foreigner.

Not to mention the disco. I have KC & The Sunshine Band, The Jacksons, The Sylvers, and The Trammps. Along with countless soul and funk like the Spinners, Kool & the Gang, and Earth Wind & Fire.

Sure beats the Kingdumb Maladies they wanted to replace the good music with.

• DJK
    DJK

The Doors, The Who, The Guess Who, Steppenwolf and Gary Puckett..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECk9A-07Pw

• Newborn
    Newborn

ABBA!!!!

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Kraftwerk

• Duncan
    Duncan

Yes

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Some of my favorites were Elton John (yes, unlike his wussy 1990s music, the music he did in the 1970s actually was enjoyable),

Tumbleweed Connection is a great album, I still listen to it from time to time. His early stuff is great.

purps

• Nowman
    Nowman

What about Dr Hook, was that early 80s or late 70s? "sharin the night together"...la la la

Nikki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit