by rebel8 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

What does a gay horse eat?

Haaaaay!

• baker
    baker
    Jesus goes into a hotel.
 He hands the receptionist three nails and says: ‘Can you put me up for the night?’
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Always take TWO Jehovah's witnesses fishing.

Cuz if you take one, he'll drink all your beer. If you take two, they won't drink any.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Warning - Blonde joke ahead

My favourite joke (it may be from this forum)

A blonde driver is pulled over for speeding, by a blonde policewoman, and is asked for her driver's license.

The driver begins rummaging through her purse, and asks what the license looks like.

The policewoman says that it is small, rectangular, and has the driver's picture on it.

The driver finds a small mirror in her purse, looks at it, says: "Oh, this is it," and hands it to the officer.

The policewoman looks at the mirror, and says: "Oh, I didn't realize that you were a cop, too. You can go."

• smiddy
    smiddy

An Italian guy could not decide which girl he should marry out of two he had his eye on , Maria or Sophia

His friend suggested he go to church and pray for guidance.

Not being an overly religious man of any one persuasion he thought he would cover his bases by going to three .

First he went to the Baptists , he prayed looked up to heaven ....nothing

Then he went to the Church of England , he prayed looked up to heaven ....nothing

Next he went to the Catholic Church , he prayed looked up to heaven , and lo and behold ....their it was on the rafters ...Ave Maria.

smiddy

• jhine
    jhine

Mr Smith is suing his local hospital because since his wife's surgery she has lost all interest in sex .

A hospital spokesman issued a statement saying

" Mrs Smith had a procedure to remove her cataracts , all we did was improve her eyesight "

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit