Hello to all

by marcopolo 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome, marcopolo.

Marcopolo was an adventurer who saw alot of the world. Hope you enjoy your visits here with us!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Marco. Welcome.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board,

purps

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome!

• besty
    besty

welcome marcopolo

you could try www.freeminds.org click Languages at the top of the screen and there is an Italian section there

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

Thanks besty:)

yes bubbie... going meeting again yes.

I have known the wts 1977, are baptized me 1979. preaching full time after one year, servant minister after 4 years and after 2 years elder up to 2000 rimove, I have tried to have privileges but have not succeeded , because i have problem whit body elders.. have been disassociato 2008, after one year riassociato,now 1 month, I have many family JW 50 people. I could not be out. engaged my children not to talk to me. very hard this. them come my home and i go other room for eat... very very assurdo ..

in this year disassociato I have read other things that have made me open the eyes, I want to continue .

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Keep you eyes open at meetings, too. You will see things that you didn't notice before going on. I can see you are trying to with your family to stay in for them. That is difficult we feel your pain. Let us know how it is going.

Kit

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Ciao Marco, do you know about this Italian site. Check it out!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit