Hello to all

by marcopolo 17 Replies latest jw friends

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

Hi im from Italy

im new here i would like know new friends.. my english is very poor.. but few few i read and understand.

I have discovered a lot of things that I was in the dark on wts.

I am reading book crisis of conscience. if someone recommends me to read anything other in Italian language I will be very happy.

i was JW after ex JW and now are JW , have come back because my children and wife are Jw and friends of my children are all WJ.. so hard left all.

some one know where can have KM April?

best regards hugs all

• wobble
    wobble

Ciao Marco caro!

Welcome! I understand a little of the Italian language so may be able to help you on here if you need it.

Love

Wobble

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome!!

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

Grazie a TUTTI,,

you are very kind.

I have read the post and seen who show lot of solidarity..

God will blesses all we

kissessssssssssss

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Welcome! Hope you like it here.

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome Marco. You english is very good. I hope you stick around.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Benvenuto----your english is great. But if you have difficulty some of us speak Italiano. Tell us more about yourself and your Jw situation and experience.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Welcome Marco, my last name is Italian but I don't tell anyone that on here. We hope you continue to post don't worry about us understanding you we all are just trying our best to get along. Are you going to meetings now? I stopped in 2005 right about this time before the memorial. No family that are jw's. That is different with you. Ray's book Crisis is wonderful. We all thank him for that.

Kit

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

ciao marco

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit