Did NOAH take WHALES into the ARK?

by african GB Member 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Grouper
    Grouper

My two cents:

A careful examination of the coral reefs shows that this event did not occur.

A coral reefs age is easily figured out by its calcium deposits left behind by coral polyps during annual lunar cycles. In simple terms you count the deposits and you figure out the age.

Corals are one of the oceans most sensitive life forms and easily die (bleach) with high concentrations of waste products (sediment run off that cause high levels of ammonia, nitrates, phosphates, total dissolved solids, oxygen depletion, etc.) that then leads to algae blooms that block sunlight from the corals and then add more waste once the algae dies. This assures the corals death.

If a global deluge happened (that covered the whole earth) and added an extraordinary amount of fresh water to the earth oceans, pH, alkalinity and salinity levels would drop incredibly, once again assuring that coral reefs would die.

Examining the coral reefs show that 4000 plus years ago a uniform global crisis did not happen.

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

Why would he need to?

• badboy
    badboy

I AM HERE

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

doofdaddy said:

As far as dolphins surviving in fresh water (well the Murray river isn't too fresh any more with salinity killing the fresh water fish!!). This is done in very irregular times and short periods e.g. when sick with parasites.

(And of course being an Aussie UB, you would know that the ocean water can travel hundreds of miles up the Murray in drought times).

Wasn't the flood covering the earth for 12 months? Impossible.

And the "canopy" being salt water? Physically and scientifically impossible to have that much salt in the atmosphere.

Can't wait to find a creationist to try this one on.

g'day doofdaddy,

I wasn't talking about recent times. No large sea mamals have been able to go past the locks of the lower Murray since they were constructed around fifty years ago. I was refering to old and ancient times. The koories record dolphins thousands of miles inland, well out of reach of the tidal zone as do the early explorers of inland Australia. Animals are more adaptable than people generally think

zedNuts who has witnessed (and documented) platypus searching the ocean bed for prawns.

ps: I admit to rating the Aboriginal record more highly than that of the early white explorers or earlier still bible scribblers.

A slightly dubios map

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Boy what a dumb question , of course he did, he had an on board aquarium.....sheesh

Next

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Did whales mate aboard the ark,...

african GB member

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit