If Israel is nuked off the map by Iran ...

by sacolton 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Did somebody say the Bible was true?

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I'm in agreement with stapler here. Ahmadinejad made a statement, and that statement was misinterpereted and twisted to suit their agenda.Whatever that agenda turns out to be, we are being led to think one thing, while he said something completely different. He does not hate Jews, as evidenced by the fact that many Jews live in Iran. He hates the Zionist's or "'the regime' that occupies Palestine."

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

lurk3r

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What Blondie said. Israel will never be nuked because the Dome of the Rock may be destroyed and because the surrounding Muslim states would also suffer horribly. And if it was nuked the Israelis/USA would nuke Mecca haha.

And in any event, JW's do not believe modern-day Israel plays any part whatsoever in the fulfillment of bible prophecy. Are you even a former JW?

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

You know there are a lot of terrorists who do not care if they will die. I believe some terrorists would blow up all Israel together with their cobelievers if they just got some nuclear weapons.

This sounds horrible, but according to Bible prophesy in Hezekiel 38, Jehovah God will gather people to Israel. But how will they get a place there? The Scripture says that, before that these places have been devastated.

8 “‘“After many days you will be given attention. In the final part of the years you will come to the land [of people] brought back from the sword, collected together out of many peoples, onto the mountains of Israel, that have proved to be a constantly devastated place; even [a land] that has been brought forth from the peoples, [where] they have dwelt in security, all of them.

So, if, or as I believe when, Israel has been emptied out of Israelies and Palestinians, it will remain devastated for a long time. But then after this Jehovah God will gather believers in Christ to Israel. They will form the new Israel. Israel in a more spiritual manner.

I think many of you who read this think propably that I am crazy. But if you believe in Ezekiel 38:8,12, then you should draw this conclusion.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Nuking may destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque, but biological warfare will not.

BTS

• jws
    jws

If they were nuked, at least there'd be no more of the "holy land" pilgrimages to religious buildings. It would be devastating to Jews, Muslims, and Christians.

If it did happen, all the people putting Israel into phophecy will be shown to be wrong. But, they can always regroup and say this it what it means to have "no stone left upon a stone". And they will work up some new prophecy.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

putting Israel into phophecy will be shown to be wrong.

Not necessarily, only part of Israel lives in the state of Israel.

BTS

• Free
    Free

Half of the U.S. problems would be gone if that happend. Israel is like your small friend who has a big mouth and brings the trouble to your side of the bar.

The bigger friends(America) always have to finish it by splitting someones lip. That is exactly what would happen.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There would be enough build up well before -this would not be sudden - and Israel will retaliate big to an existensial threat. There would be nuclear fall out over Gaza, Syria Egypt and Lebanon and also Jordan-so Arabs and Muslims would suffer. I do think Israel would nuke Mecca and Medina in retaliation so the three holiest places in Islam would no longer exist.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The Islamic Iranians have been on the record as saying:

"Nuclear war? There are many of us and few of you. We would be hurt plenty bad but you would cease to exist. We would carry on."

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit