If Israel is nuked off the map by Iran ...

by sacolton 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

would that mean the bible isn't true? Israel plays a very important part to fulfill prophecy.

Your thoughts?

• undercover
    undercover

Personally, I don't need Iran to nuke Israel or the US to save Israel to know that the Bible isn't true...

• avishai
    avishai

Yep, what undercover said. Just like I did'nt need the UN scandal, generation change, etc. to know that the jw's are full of shit.

• Gill
    Gill

The Bible true?

Don't be daft. Do you know its history, where it came from and who wrote it?

Then you know not to worry.

Why would IRan ever nuke Israel! It would be like nuking themselves they are so close. It won't happen unless someone makes it look like Iran did it when really.........haven't we been down this lane before.....?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Isreal is in no danger from Iran.

But while you're on the subject; how would that, if it were to happen, make the bible true, specifically?

• stapler99
    stapler99

You do know that Mahmoud Ahmedinejad never threatened to "wipe Israel off the map," suppposedly with nuclear weapons? This was a dishonest translation by a Zionist-controlled media, although, certainly, he is a Muslim fanatic, and would support the disestablishment of the state of Israel. This doesn't mean he wants to commit mass murder.

• blondie
    blondie

If Israel is nuked..........I think Palestine and other countries will also be nuked...............somewhat counterproductive.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Ahem....I thought only 'spiritual Israel' matters when it comes to Bible prophecy. That's the borg's spin, of course.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Isreal is in no danger from Iran.

Phew! What a relief! I guess all the rockets are not getting fired by Iran funded and supplied proxies! I guess all the geopolitical experts are wrong!

BTS

• FormerMormon
    FormerMormon

If it were destroyed, there would have to lots of 'splainin to do to the confused mass of Mormons, Evangelicals, pentacostals. I'm guessing JW's also teach that the gathering of Israel is some fulfillment of prophecy.

They'll say: "Maybe we just need to wait ANOTHER 2000 years for another Israel to be reborn that could usher in the second cumming." 4000 years maybe??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit