African-Americans do better on tests after Obama's election

by hamilcarr 19 Replies latest social current

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

The wonderful world of the human psyche. Yes, we can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9znf88-n3Y&feature=channel

• snowbird
    snowbird

Of course!

My g'sons, who'd never shown interest in their subjects, are outdoing themselves at school.

Just this week, I've had to put aside a few dollars to reward them for doing so well!

YES WE CAN!!!

Sylvia

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Cool. I've noticed something else in the past two months as well. I'm getting emails every week from different for-profit businesses who are now doing community/world outreach and encouraging their clientele to get involved as well.

It's ranged from Blue Mesa restaurant inviting people to come to a meeting they're hosting for a group that's working on building schools in Nepal to a local group who are working to make our neighborhoods/parks cleaner and lots of different events in between.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I've noticed that certain white idiots seem to be getting even dumber since the election.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Silver linings.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I've noticed that certain white idiots seem to be getting even dumber since the election.

I've noticed the same thing!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It's all about hope and overcoming despair.

• snowbird
    snowbird

UPDATE!!! All five of them have placed in the top ten of their classes.

I'm going broke.

Just kidding. I'm so proud of them!

Sylvia

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yeah, my bassetball game's way off now too.

I think the technical term for this is Obamamosis.

• magoo
    magoo

.....i saw the back end of a pickup tailgate with big bold letters that said:

O ne B ig A ss M istake A merica....... now before you lynch me, i didn't say that i necessarily agree or disagree.....

magoo..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit