Hello from Jabberwock

by jabberwock 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

It's been almost a year and I was in the same situation, trembling as I came online to search fro likeminded people...

The main difference I can see is that I dropped my meeting attendance immediately and told the elders in no uncertain terms that I thought JWs were full of rubbish (I wasn't using the BS term yet)...

I will be posting an EXJW year thread soon...

• Quandry
    Quandry

the field service groups will simply be assigned instead of bookstudy groups.

Well, that certainly wouldn't be encouraging to ones who go out in service....now they are the only ones who get the "priviledge" of cleaning? At least before, you could know when you were expected to clean. That doesn't sound fair, does it? (from one who always carried out my duty to clean as a divine assignment)

Well, if you are still "in" you can let us know how this comes out.

• wobble
    wobble

Welcome Jabberwocky!!

I am surprised at how many were like you and me,so apprehensive as we entered this board,Jeez with all the NUTTERS on here we were right to be fearfull!

The other thing your comments have brought to my attention,is how far we travel in so short a time,I was 58 years in the Borg and yet in a year or so on here,that is nearly wiped out,and my "spiritual" progress has been at warp speed!

welcome again,make full use of all on here,we are here to help,support,and take the piss.(very english expression)

Love

Wobble

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board, Jabberwock!

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome Jabberwock. Keep that vorpal sword handy for those times when the JW clones come knocking - One, two! One, two, and through and the vorpal sword went snicker-snack! And shun the frumious bandersnatch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit