This kid makes Witness kids look like Charlie Manson

by Free 20 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Ok so the best the Republicans can get is a 14 year old? Yeah they won't be winning my vote back anytime soon...

That's a lame statement.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

As one commentator observed, "This kid will never have sex."

Sadly. Also.

Twenty years from now, he will be a fat, soft, red-sensuous-lipped, sexually-ambiguous wunderkind, who will be forever paralyzed by the fact that he peaked at fourteen.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Poor brainwashed little shit .. I predict he'll be republican President 2030

Then again, I went through a similar know-it-all preacher type phase at that age ..sigh..

and just when I was thinking 'home-schooling' might be ok :lol:

3 year Old Dub Preacher in Peru:

Out of the mouths of babes?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    As one commentator observed, "This kid will never have sex."
    Sadly. Also.
    Twenty years from now, he will be a fat, soft, red-sensuous-lipped, sexually-ambiguous wunderkind, who will be forever paralyzed by the fact that he peaked at fourteen.

Somehow, I don't think your diatribe would be quite so glowing if the kid were espousing liberal policies in exactly the same manner. The hypcrisy is, frankly speaking, more than slightly sickening.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Somehow, I don't think your diatribe would be quite so glowing if the kid were espousing liberal policies in exactly the same manner.

The hypcrisy is, frankly speaking, more than slightly sickening.

What we have is the example of this kid - not his liberal opposite. And it is sickening enough.

• Warlock
    Warlock

The kid actually criticizes Republicans and conservatives.

I have yet to hear a liberal criticize liberals.

Present company excluded, of course.

Warlock

• John Doe
    John Doe

What we have is the example of this kid - not his liberal opposite. And it is sickening enough.

Which part? You mean his ability to clearly articulate thoughts? Or were you talking about his supporting the need to have principles in government? Or perhaps his respectful demeaner even given his obvious popularity at such a young age?

Help me out here--I can't for the life of me figure out why you're attacking him. I can't imagine this kid reciprocating that behavior. Can you?

• Hittman
    Hittman

What's messed up is that he isn't very caring about less fortunate.

You're making assumptions. He never said anything for or against the less fortunate.

He was talking, very specifically, about applying some basic principles to government. Nothing more, nothing less. And they are pretty common, and common sense, principles. (I suspect his "respect for life" includes anti-choice nonsense, but he never got into it.)
    he certainly does a better job at being interviewed than I would do, indeed better than many adults would.

While he's not saying anything original, he is saying it clearly and articulately for a kid. I've seen an awful lot of adults (of all political persuasions) that can't put a single sentence together as well as this kid has.

The knee-jerk reactions I've seen here are nothing more than very juvenile insults that don't address anything he said. The very title of this thread is appalling. I expected it to be about some redneck racist or screaming preacher.* Instead I see a well-mannered kid talking about some very basic conservative principles that most thinking people would agree with. And rather than a constructive, legitimate debate on what he said we get a screen full of insults so childish they'd be considered lame by any other 14 year old.

Help me out here--I can't for the life of me figure out why you're attacking him.

I can only guess, but it smells like pure fear to me. The left loves to attack personalities rather than ideas. (To be fair, the right does this too.) They lump mouth breathing idiots like Michael Savage and Ann Coulter in with smart, thinking people like Glen Beck and Thomas Sowell and The Cato Institute to spare themselves the pain of thinking about what's being said. It's become such an automatic response the words go whizzing by their ears, unheard, as they gleefully slam the person saying them. I don't see a single anti-kid post that presents an argument against what he said; they're all personal attacks on him. And worst of all, they're tiresome, juvenile and unfunny attacks. At least use some imagination, people.

*<old joke> I'm compelled to note that Screaming Preacher would be a good name for a band. </old joke>

• Free
    Free

"The very title of this thread is appalling"

Oh lighten up Hittman. With a name like that it's amazing your such a sissy. Lets see this kid in a real debate with even someone his own age and see how he does when he hasn't been coached by his Parents on what to say and how to say it.

The title suggests that he is so much a little fagot that Witness kids would beat him up instead of inviting him to the memorial. Get it ?

Left or Right, This kid can probably win a spelling bee or two, but forget about relating to his peers.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The little JW kid was 3 and can read! With any luck he will be out by the time he is 8! He was adorable, even though the whole thing was sick:( They didn't look/sound very peruvian. Are there a lot of asian lang. cong. there in peru??:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit