This kid makes Witness kids look like Charlie Manson

by Free 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Free
    Free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJb5t0BAlSU (Someone please make this link clickable) sorry

This kid should take some Karate classes, I think he may need them someday soon.

• purplesofa
  • Free
    Free

Thanks sofa chick

• loosie
    loosie

Wow is usually takes a lot longer than 14 years to mess a person up so much.

• villabolo
    villabolo

MEIN FUHRER!!

• Hittman
    Hittman

What's messed up? Sure, he wears way to much lipstick, but he's well spoken and, at least in this clip, not saying anything outrageous. If the left so afraid of articulate opinion they have to label it as Nazi?

• loosie
    loosie

What's messed up is that he isn't very caring about less fortunate. He has the take care of yourself attitude son't worry about anyone else. usually kids aren't like that at 14.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I wonder if that kid ever has any fun.

• stapler99
    stapler99

So, you may be thinking, this kid is only 14 years old and doesn't know anything. Perhaps actually this should make you reevaluate any respect you had for opinion pundits or politicians who speak in a learned and authoritative tone. If someone with only a few years or so of learning about political issues can talk about them the way he does, then experience and knowledge can't be as important to one's political or journalistic career as the ability to be confident and articulate. Although you may not agree with his politics, there is little to insult him about; there is nothing wrong with a young person showing maturity and interest in current affairs. He has demonstrated that young people are not necessarily lacking in confidence and can operate in many of the ways that it is commonly thought that only adults can - he certainly does a better job at being interviewed than I would do, indeed better than many adults would.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Ok so the best the Republicans can get is a 14 year old? Yeah they won't be winning my vote back anytime soon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit