Knocking on doors.....How successful is it?

by Quirky1 31 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The humanoid that dragged me into the cancer had 5 other people besides myself dragged in around the same time. That was because he never took no for an answer, and he hounded people mercilessly. You were going to get rid of music he didn't like, regardless of whether or not it was causing you any problems. You were going to waste all day, every day, out in field circus whether you were up to it or not. And then he moved out of the territory, from there having something like zero success.

I have had zero success right from the outset. It was like a MLM that was getting saturated, and people were not coming in. They would take the Washtowel and Asleep, read them, and then be not home from then on. Unlike the humanoid that dragged me in, I refused to hound and harass people (if I did that and they went in, it would not even count because they didn't do it voluntarily). And, it has gotten very easy for many people to cross-reference (all apostate web sites).

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You can see the effectiveness if you look in the yearbook. Divide the number of hours of "preaching" by the net gain in baptized publishers and you get a number of hours to produce each one. In the US it is nearly 4000 hours. Divide by 10 hours and 52 weeks and you get the number of years of field service it takes to get a convert. Since many baptisms are of those born in, the numbers are actually more dismal than that. So keep an eye peeled for those yard sale finds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit