Tattoos? Regrets?

by JimmyPage 34 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

I have three tats and no regrets.

I have a flower in black ink on my back, the infity sign on my left wrist and to outlines of stars on my right wrist.

The flower signifies that i am a black flower, infinity is to remind me that i will not be bound by religion or people again and the stars are to remind me that i am a star and to shine.

When jw's see it they just raise and eyebrow. I think secretly my elder bro thinks its pretty cool, as he does of my piercings, except my tongue piercing that is lol.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have one tat and love it!

I put a lot of thought and consideration into it before getting it. It was a part of me before the ink was applied.

Sometimes I think I'll get another.

• Kudra
    Kudra

What is it Elsewhere?-- that leadup piqued our interest...

Perhaps a dolphin on your lower hip? ;-)

• White Dove
    White Dove

I was 38 before I got my first tattoo. I went in for my second a couple of months later. Love them! It's been a very nice bonding period with them for the last two years. They are on my ankles. I want to get another tattoo. It usually takes me about a year or two of having the idea on my mind before I commit to something so permanent. No regrets ever.

• White Dove
    White Dove

And, I was 38 when I got my first body piercing: Nose ring. I have a belly ring and tongue ring, as well. Those I got after age 38. It does take some thought and planning to get body modification done so you don't scare off job prospects or workmates.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I had a lip ring a couple of years ago. I liked it. Now there is a hole in my lip.

• ninja
    ninja

I want one of those CD's put in my lip just like they african guys....

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ninja,

Now, aren't you the handsome one!

• ninja
    ninja

it's worse than that white dove....I left the CD case on mine

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ninja,

How do you keep food in your mouth without it running down the front of your tunic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit