HI! I am one of the 63% who have left

by outofservice 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Now, if you are here for rehab, we charge for that... Only the initial consultation is free...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Welcome to the family, OutofService.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I am fond of saying I don't want to live in Paradise if I have to live with those people.

Ahmen and ahmen. I'd rather be dead.

Welcome to the board!

• outofservice
    outofservice

Quirky do you accept this form of payment?

• outofservice
    outofservice

Let me try that again, as the link broke on me.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2057990/WT-Money-Zero-Dollar

• Anne
    Anne

Having a family was the ultimate push my husband and I needed to stop "pretending" for family. Congradulations on taking that step, sometimes what we can't do for ourselves we can for our children.

• crazycate
    crazycate

Welcome.

One of the things that breaks my heart is seeing parents and elders push children to get baptized, then the children get disfellowshipped and their lives are ruined forever. The shunning policy is unloving, the blood doctrine is screwed up, and don't even get me started on the changes to the generation understanding. I had to get out before my brain exploded!

Cate

• free2think
    free2think

Hey OutofService.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Welcome Outof Service. Hope you enjoy the time you spend here. There are many who can help you work through your exit and since it was awhile ago you have done a lot on your own. I don't have any family that are dubs. So I know it will be harder for you. There are plenty of people on here that will make you smile.

Kit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit