Favorite thing about Vegas??? Anyone close enough for a hook -up?

by AWAKE&WATCHING 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'll post available dates if anyone would like to meet LennyinBluemont and I. We'll be there end of March/first of April but I'm not sure of availability yet. Feel free to send a pm.

So...FAVORITE THING ABOUT VEGAS???

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

And WHAT are you and lenny doing in vegas?????????

• oompa
    oompa

little known fact.....late night cabbies will give you cash for the cover of the best strip clubs which is sometimes 20 bucks or more per person....the clubs give them the cash to recommend their club......so never pay cover

also do the cirque shows....i love them, but not the nudie one.....it is my least fave if you can believe it

and do ALL the rides on top of the Statosphere at night....and do lunch there during the day.....the views are well worth it

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I love everthing about VEGAS. Free Drinks is my favorite. I went 4 times last year.

elder-schmelder

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

thanks oompa!

LOL at crazyb....it's just a business trip, I swear it. ;)

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

...of course we will be combining business AND pleasure.

• ataloa
    ataloa

I'd love to go to New Vegas. I was there in the olden days. My favorite was the Fly Away. There's nothing like getting thrown up against a wall by a muscley man in a helmet! Dern, it was fun.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

If you go, you gotta see Ká @ the MGM grand and "O" at the Bellagio... worth the money... The Hoover damn is a pretty awesome site, specially if you see it from a helicopter...

Another awesome site is the strip covered with the 'girl' cards the give out... thousands and thousands of cards...LOL

I also saw the Toni Braxton show... incredible voice... THe M & M store for candy lovers is a must!

Be prepared to get the money literally pulled out of your pockets! Even they guy that slices up the ham at the buffets has a cup for 'tips'!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I am really looking forward to it. I've been a few times before with friends and family but never with someone I'm madly in love with. I think we are going to have a nice romantic trip! I can't wait.

Thanks for the tips!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit